Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
1.06 MB? Amazing! Glad my 2G data cellphone will be able to download it in maybe a couple of hours
The game has a lot of images and videos. The developer has already compressed it. It's not that I can't compress it anymore, but compressing it will result in broken or unwatchable images.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
The game has a lot of images and videos. The developer has already compressed it. It's not that I can't compress it anymore, but compressing it will result in broken or unwatchable images.
Haha Thanks, it was because it says MB instead of GB

• Haha
Reactions: KKpotato

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Frozen Sugar Cubes is there repeatable sexual content (not on gallery but actually happens in game) on sandbox mode? If there are repeatable scenes then I would like to play at sandbox mod if there is no repetable sex than I will just play it on vn mod since there would be no reason to play it on sandbox mod at that point

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me the differences between VN and Sandbox?
It's the first time I've had to choose, so I don't understand what the differences are... so some info are very welcome^^
Thank you

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hi guys, can someone tell me the differences between VN and Sandbox?
It's the first time I've had to choose, so I don't understand what the differences are... so some info are very welcome^^
Thank you
pretty self explanatory but let me give it a try
VN Mode you get scene after scene after scene, same choices in both,
Sandbox Mode, you have to grind for money and check locations and what not.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
pretty self explanatory but let me give it a try
VN Mode you get scene after scene after scene, same choices in both,
Sandbox Mode, you have to grind for money and check locations and what not.
I try to play both a little. The SM mode have some missing things. While the VN not.
I mean the first day the game give you the choice to play as VN or SM, if you choice the SM the game skip the morning scene with MC and his aunt in the kitchen... While in the VN not. I was just thinking to try the VN first. Hope that if the game have repetible scene i can do it there too.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I try to play both a little. The SM mode have some missing things. While the VN not.
I mean the first day the game give you the choice to play as VN or SM, if you choice the SM the game skip the morning scene with MC and his aunt in the kitchen... While in the VN not. I was just thinking to try the VN first. Hope that if the game have repetible scene i can do it there too.
technically .. the VN has missing scenes,
if you installed the patch,
the VN doesn't have the loli scenes (they are not lewd) , though you can view them from gallery.
while the sandbox has them.
again if you have the patch installed.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm playing sanbox. I started when there was no VN, but maybe I'm weird, not that I would have chosen that system either. In addition, the sandbox map tells you where you have events and there is a hint system that lets you know what you can do.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures v0.13 [Compressed][Patched]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Really hope we get some lewd content coming soon with the 'caretaker & roommates' plenty of action going on with the side girls but the main girls (mainly the two roommates) have had no character progression for a while :(

Hello! We've made a patreon pool of characters that people want to see in the future update and those that you mentioned won, so they are coming~!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoltonGuy35
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes