Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.13] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]
PC ( 1.06 GB ) & Mac ( 1.03 GB ) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay so there's an incest tag here,

can anyone share with me info on which characters will the MC have incestuous scenes with?
thanks a lot..

this games looks promising though, wanna give it a go =)

Reactions: copoarmy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
okay so there's an incest tag here,

can anyone share with me info on which characters will the MC have incestuous scenes with?
thanks a lot..

this games looks promising though, wanna give it a go =)
the first characters with platinum-white hair u.u they're MC's aunt and cousins

Reactions: mrttao

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
and follow up, there's a gallery code for unlocking the gallery section..

question,
is the gallery code in the OP the code for the current updated version?
or does it change every update?
or the gallery code is universal for every game update?

thanks a lot guys

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Any content with Emily the girl from the train and that you saved outside the store yet?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Since when does this game have a VN mode ? The last time I tried it, it only had sandbox and it was pretty tedious so I stopped playing. Is the VN mode good ?
How good is the VN mode? I always avoided the game because of the shitbox gameplay.
i detest badly done sandboxy gameplay, but i liked the models and humor enough that i seriously tried to push through it a couple times anyway.

having a VN mode now is great. best of both worlds. i get my cake and can eat it too. i wish there was a little more to do with our little purple sweetie, but. yea. its one i download every update now.

edit: gorgeous girls and entertaining. reminds me of a couple of my other fun favorites, like the inn and once in a lifetime.

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Hi ihave a question: Can you make more tickle scene with a nude Ayano in the next update please? ( i Mean all over her Body also her pussy)

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I guess I'll try the VN mode then, didn't like the sandbox only version, like a smart man once said :

Pulling out the coupe at the lot
Told them fuck 12, fuck SWAT.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really hope we get some lewd content coming soon with the 'caretaker & roommates' plenty of action going on with the side girls but the main girls (mainly the two roommates) have had no character progression for a while :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Here is a compressed version of Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.13] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]
PC ( 1.06 MB ) & Mac ( 1.03 GB ) - workupload
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
1.06 MB? Amazing! Glad my 2G data cellphone will be able to download it in maybe a couple of hours

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes