Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Ehhh... Is this sarcasm? It should be darn clear I'm talking about mid game name change... I'm already in latest game content and i named my character nearly 1-2 year ago, i wanna change and i can't find any way to do that except fresh start. Thats why asked here with that question...
View attachment 1807839
You literally asked 'can you change mc's name?' Which most of the people would understand that you ask about if mc has a static name that you cannot change it or you can rename the mc from the default one. Why would it be a sarcasm? I understand the same thing as developer from your question. Also you could just say reply the developer as ' No I didn't mean that, I mean x thing' instead of try to mock him. Lastly I took your advice in your signature. Here is your 'facepalm'

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

rakawasx

Aug 28, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.13] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]
PC ( 1.06 GB ) & Mac ( 1.03 GB ) - workupload
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
could you make a alt upload to a site like gofile/anon/mega/mediafire/pixeldrain, please.
they are resumable download

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
Great stuff. Sex scenes could be better, but the models are nice looking and the main character is a good kind of dumb. The references, the humor and the poses are top notch.

I wish success to the developers. Hope to see more of this game in the future.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Excessive bloom + default HS animation = Crap
Crap * Main girls stalled x100 = Crap x100
Crapx100 * "its dinner timex1000" = Crap x100k
Crap x100k * 30months after release = Crap x3M

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Good lord, it took way too long to get the remaining legendary pool pics I needed. I went to get the pool pics every day and it still took me around half an hour after finishing the game to get the last few pics. o_O

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anybody have the new gallery code? Old code still missing some scenes
patron_receive_money_code == "bizarre69town" (Think this one give 50 bucks once a week)
unlock_gallery_code == "starmemescrusaders69"
These are the only codes I found. If there is "locked" scenes at the very end, they may just be fillers/placeholders

Jul 1, 2018
Gallery code "starmemescrusaders69" works for me.
I loaded an old save where where I was in the mc's bedroom, from there I went to the "event gallery" via the right click menu. Then clicked "unlock gallery" and enter the code and it worked

ciao

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes