Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone knows where are those photos that scatter around the map? Am missing 6 of em right now and really need some help on it.

Yungdepresshun

Feb 4, 2019
This is one of my absolute favorite VNs on this site, it's funny, the animations look good, but my only thing is how dog shit dumb the MC is. He's gotta be mentally disabled right? Can't do basic math, easily suggestible, that odd obsession with floors?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is one of my absolute favorite VNs on this site, it's funny, the animations look good, but my only thing is how dog shit dumb the MC is. He's gotta be mentally disabled right? Can't do basic math, easily suggestible, that odd obsession with floors?
naive farm boy oblivious as hell u.u but he is helped by his stand u.u

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The floor thing is just meming. Other than that, yeah the MC has something fucked up in his head. But probably not mental disability, probably just a learning disorder.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The floor thing is just meming. Other than that, yeah the MC has something fucked up in his head. But probably not mental disability, probably just a learning disorder.
He isn't...emotional smart, he is good-ish at school u.u if i recall correctly at least XD

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I mean... its obvious what its referencing but to just outright go to Egypt now to defeat a vampire... ehh. I thought the dev's gonna have its own story you know? I'm liking the girls and his interactions with them and suddenly this? Well, just as Sweet Dreams may have said, this may be done on about a day or so.

One can just wait and see what it'll look like.

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
Bruh, I think this reached to my Top 10 Visual Novels. It has comedy and when a Visual novel has comedy, it belongs to my favorite list. I laughed so hard in one of them that made me do hiccups. I will support your game for making me laugh hard. The JoJo references are real in this one. Keep it up!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just checked his patron; still nothin new since last year. And how do I actually report it to a mod? I can't find a button for this.
go to the OP/first post...and look for the end of said post, and click on Report(feel free to use ctrl+f to find it if you want but it's always at the end of EVERY post, on the left-ish side of it)

UPDATE: the rules still demand that 6 month without ANY news must pass...so...good luck with that

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes