Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this supposed to be a parody of Jojo? I don't know anything much about Jojo and I don't like playing parodies. That title just worried me, am I gonna see an original story here?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this supposed to be a parody of Jojo? I don't know anything much about Jojo and I don't like playing parodies. That title just worried me, am I gonna see an original story here?
As far as I know it's not a parody of Jojo, but from what I've read it has some references to that series. I don't know Jojo so I can't say if it's true.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
As far as I know it's not a parody of Jojo, but from what I've read it has some references to that series. I don't know Jojo so I can't say if it's true.
I'm playing it fine, while some of the Jojo references are lost on me its seems decent and enjoyable enough. Especially, now that I'm seeing some improvements of the MC away from his stupid self. No music or BGM of any kind though, there's that.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm playing it fine, while some of the Jojo references are lost on me its seems decent and enjoyable enough. Especially, now that I'm seeing some improvements of the MC away from his stupid self. No music or BGM of any kind though, there's that.
I don't know what Jojo is, so I ignore all its references in the game. I only know that some people say that they exist.

On the other hand, I also appreciate the improvement of the MC.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright, I just finished my Visual Novel playthrough of this game and what a surprise! There's a substantial amount of content! We still don't know where the game is going to, but I like this slice of life approach of the MC getting to know women and improving their relationships with him and seeing his own growth. That transition from his stupid phase to something more manly (what I would call it) is nice and welcome.

Some questions... so there is no sex scenes yet with the housemates? The three girls with him? Moreover, there's some vacant spots in the photos down here.

1650326238898.png

Does that mean I missed some scenes after all?

Now that I'm looking at the gallery...

1650326373318.png

1650326398402.png

I'm missing two scenes, what exactly is this and how do I get them? Especially the VN playthrough being kinetic most of the time. IIRC, there's only a few times I've been presented with some choices in dialogue.

Lastly, there's no music! Sex scenes should lasts longer, yeah I think that's all for now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
Had this quest in my log from about half way through my playthrough, sandbox version, can find no trigger for it no matter the time or day of the week in any logical location, no clue why it won't trigger automatically if it's supposed to though i do not assume it would, reads very much like manual trigger. 116/117 events completed now. I give up, save included. Uncensored patch applied save.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 1794901
Had this quest in my log from about half way through my playthrough, sandbox version, can find no trigger for it no matter the time or day of the week in any logical location, no clue why it won't trigger automatically if it's supposed to though i do not assume it would, reads very much like manual trigger. 116/117 events completed now. I give up, save included. Uncensored patch applied save.
Hello! Thanks for letting us know about that.

The hint not disappearing is just a visual bug, it will be fixed next patch. You've already seen that event.

The last event you have not seen is during week days, in the evening, in the library.

Thank you for playing our game!

Reactions: Bingoogus

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Since when does this game have a VN mode ? The last time I tried it, it only had sandbox and it was pretty tedious so I stopped playing. Is the VN mode good ?

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
Hey guys the Lewdpatch says it "introduces incest and loli content to the game," so does this just edit the dialog or add new content? Also is there a way to introduce one of them and not both? Asking because I want to apply the loli but prefer not to have incest. Thanks!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello! Thanks for letting us know about that.

The hint not disappearing is just a visual bug, it will be fixed next patch. You've already seen that event.

The last event you have not seen is during week days, in the evening, in the library.

Thank you for playing our game!
I did a thing both gif-format (i've also a video-format of it...with Dark Rebirth = the OST you hear during the scene between Jotaro and Dio...but uploading it...is proving to be too hard and migraine-ish, and it's 2am so i'm kinda giving up on it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes