Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I'm a bit confused about the sharing photographs thing.
You can now buy photos to use instead, and there's a task to give him those or real ones.
When you talk to him it just allows you to share photos or give him 500, I chose share and he gives you the USB.
But even after doing that there's still a task to give him either the bought or real photos.

So did I actually give him the bought photos?
Or is that task related to something different entirely?

I've had that task sat there forever since I wasn't willing to give the real photos, so I've totally forgotten the background of what his tasks were for or about...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the sharing photographs thing.
You can now buy photos to use instead, and there's a task to give him those or real ones.
When you talk to him it just allows you to share photos or give him 500, I chose share and he gives you the USB.
But even after doing that there's still a task to give him either the bought or real photos.

So did I actually give him the bought photos?
Or is that task related to something different entirely?

I've had that task sat there forever since I wasn't willing to give the real photos, so I've totally forgotten the background of what his tasks were for or about...
I think that bought photos it refers only to Walter's specific task (the second you talk about). You could already do the other tasks (the first, and another later) without giving him photos (which is what I did) in the previous updates.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I think that bought photos it refers only to Walter's specific task (the second you talk about). You could already do the other tasks (the first, and another later) without giving him photos (which is what I did) in the previous updates.
Hmmm, by giving him the $500?
At 14 clicks per $15 from working in the store that's 467 clicks :cry:

Reactions: AwsHen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm, by giving him the $500?
At 14 clicks per $15 from working in the store that's 467 clicks :cry:
You have saved nine clicks. You got confused and changed the order of the numbers, they are 476. The truth is that it would never have occurred to me to count the number of clicks needed to get money, however, I understand what you are saying. On the other hand, you can always use CTRL to speed things up (although I think there are still a few clicks left anyway).

Personally, I'm in favor of editing money in some games: seeing repetitive and boring scenes to get some coins isn't what I'm looking for. So the best thing to do is edit and give yourself the money you need when you get bored of clicking to get it:

or work in the spa for 20 / session
Or as 6joker6 said you can always work at the spa, which makes more money.

Reactions: blastwave2k

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
You have saved nine clicks. You got confused and changed the order of the numbers, they are 476. The truth is that it would never have occurred to me to count the number of clicks needed to get money, however, I understand what you are saying. On the other hand, you can always use CTRL to speed things up (although I think there are still a few clicks left anyway).

Personally, I'm in favor of editing money in some games: seeing repetitive and boring scenes to get some coins isn't what I'm looking for. So the best thing to do is edit and give yourself the money you need when you get bored of clicking to get it:

Or as 6joker6 said you can always work at the spa, which makes more money.
I'd forgotten all about the spa :oops:, so yeah I'll give that a go and see if I get bored and give up even with that.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Speaking of which is all the content available on the vn side now? it was 90+% last time I played...
looks like it in the changelog.

v0.12
- Continued the Visual Novel Gameplay mode. (It's up to date~)
- Fixed visual bugs and some bugs related to Walter.
- Added option to give Walter fake pictures bought off the internet instead of real ones you take.
- New characters added.
- MC is maybe , a bit smarter.
- New events.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, to be clear, you get all the content in Visual Novel mode? How do you build your stats and money in that mode? Do you still have to grind? :unsure:

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
after playing around, i felt dizzy while playing in (30minutes) VN (15minutes) sanbox ,
(maybe because, i cant sneak into their bedroom in early game or in vn ? or rape any of the girl and go to jail.)

this game reminds me of this anime.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.12] [Frozen Sugar Cubes][Compressed]
Original Size : 1.95 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 941 MB || 907 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes