Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
To me the MC is the best thing in this game the only thing so far I dont like is the taking pictures thing
We're trying to gradually progress the MC (and he won't be the only character to get some progress) to give some feeling of accomplishment by the time you reach a late point in the game. Still need many up-coming events for that though.
Glad to hear your comment though, thanks! <3

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Im playing the VN and you can avoid only to give the cousin ones
In the sandbox you can pay for the first component and in the next mission you can also avoid giving the photos. Then there is a mission that allows you to advance (I think) in Walter's quests, but I think it's something not mandatory, and since it's to give him photos taken in the pool (I think they are those) I didn't do it either. In my game Walter gives a camera to the MC but he doesn't give him any photos in return.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I agree. The MC is very well accomplished (and now that he is not as stupid as he was at first, he has improved).

On the other hand, like you, I'm not much of a fan of the taking photos part either, and for now I've avoided giving them to Walter. I guess if I can finish the game without doing this part, I will do it.
We hear your concern and will think of some ways to avoid doing that, it's not going to be easy to come up with something though.
Also thanks for recognizing the effort of making the MC slightly smarter haha.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Frozen Sugar Cubes Is there a way to get wallpaper image from Lana's PC in good quality? It's really good, my own wallpaper need a change <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We usually make special wallpapers for patreon but this wasn't one of them, and since it's in the game too, here you go. Enjoy, thanks for playing our game.
❤️

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
We hear your concern and will think of some ways to avoid doing that, it's not going to be easy to come up with something though.
either give him money or make the MC download some random girls pic from the net and then give them to him no need to remove the taking pictures part just add those two options like with the cousin ones

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
either give him money or make the MC download some random girls pic from the net and then give them to him no need to remove the taking pictures part just add those two options like with the cousin ones
I'm not sure how logical it's to give Walter money instead of the photos. In principle Walter doesn't need the money, but in the first mission it makes sense to pay him, while in the second the alternative options also seem logical. But in the mission where Walter wants the photos for himself, without him actually asking for anything specific in return, it doesn't seem reasonable for him to accept money.

Possibly the other option randomguy6516265165 has proposed is more reasonable: give him photos downloaded from the internet (perhaps from a payment page, to make the MC spend some money and justify that Walter doesn't find or know them)

I think the MC's personality is very well achieved. I like how he is evolving throughout the game. If we add to this that I generally like LIs quite a bit, it seems like a great game to me.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I'm not sure how logical it's to give Walter money instead of the photos. In principle Walter doesn't need the money, but in the first mission it makes sense to pay him, while in the second the alternative options also seem logical. But in the mission where Walter wants the photos for himself, without him actually asking for anything specific in return, it doesn't seem reasonable for him to accept money.

Possibly the other option randomguy6516265165 has proposed is more reasonable: give him photos downloaded from the internet (perhaps from a payment page, to make the MC spend some money and justify that Walter doesn't find or know them)

I think the MC's personality is very well achieved. I like how he is evolving throughout the game. If we add to this that I generally like LIs quite a bit, it seems like a great game to me.
That's exactly what we thought of when we were discussing of how to implement it. Maybe have the MC "buy" them from sources.
Either way we will think about it more and come up with something hopefully for the next patch.

GiorGio6969

Aug 20, 2018
guys whos the loli, ayano?
The loli is Zoe, the patch needs to be updated by whoever makes it to include the loli content in the VN version. So far you can only meet her in the sandbox version. Maybe in the next game version it will be added in the VN somehow.

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
The loli is Zoe, the patch needs to be updated by whoever makes it to include the loli content in the VN version. So far you can only meet her in the sandbox version. Maybe in the next game version it will be added in the VN somehow.
So, even with the patch, the loli content isn't in the VN version?

GiorGio6969

Aug 20, 2018
So, even with the patch, the loli content isn't in the VN version?
It's going to be added by the creator of the patch when the next version is out. The lewdpatcher patch needs changes/updates to introduce the content in the VN. It works in sandbox.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes