Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I think it is strange that in these type of games where the female cast (espcially the family members) have always interesting colorful hair but the male mc almost always has boring black/brown hair...
Believe it or not our MC was blonde in the prototype before first release and it just seemed.....so off. Couldn't quite put our finger on why it was feeling off, but plain dark hair just looked better.besides, we want the players to enjoy our female characters, it would be quite unfair to our female characters if we made the MC too hot~~.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Hello! Could you please tell if you actually saw the previous 2 events where you peek into the female bathroom? It's weird that you have number 3 and 4 in the event gallery but number 1 and 2 are missing, and you shouldn't be able one unless you saw the previous one.
If you could, share your save file with us as well so we can look into it.
Thank you for playing our game.
...I Need Help On The Unlocking Thing, Too??? :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Both gamemodes will be updated with future patches, we just figured a VN mode would be more appealing to players on android and some enjoyers on the pc.
Thanks for the reply.

It seems like a good idea to make a VN-type game mode (there are many people who prefer a VN to a sandbox). But, as I say, I like the sandbox better, so I'm glad to know that it will continue to exist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
...I Need Help On The Unlocking Thing, Too??? :ROFLMAO:
Hello! Not sure what's the issue in your case since there's still a lot of events you haven't done.
Right now you should take 5 photos in the pool area and talk to Walter in order to progress the quests with him.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Believe it or not our MC was blonde in the prototype before first release and it just seemed.....so off. Couldn't quite put our finger on why it was feeling off, but plain dark hair just looked better.besides, we want the players to enjoy our female characters, it would be quite unfair to our female characters if we made the MC too hot~~.
Boring in comparison to the girls... thats how he looks. Like he is ready for an ordinary workday at the office. :KEK:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the new VN model has all the content up to this point or it still pretty fresh? btw whos the loli? its been a while since I played this

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes