Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
also , replay event doesn't add the incest part and changes the name :p
but great game all around
not to happy about the running around at the pool for pictures but it is what it is
The running for pictures was released when he had fairly low amount of content to make up for the gaps in "in-game-time" that didn't have much going on, but glad to hear you enjoy the game. <3

Reactions: BTLD

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The option is there even if you don't have money so the player gets the choice of going the easy way or the hard way.
As I had said, I could be wrong, and I was.

Sorry, we haven't been checking the comments much lately cause we've been focusing on wrapping up the patch (and went to sleep at 2AM just to wake up at 6AM on a monday morning),
BUT - we've noted your feedback about how it feels to have no choice between what the player considers the morally right thing to do VS easier thing to do. (You'll see that again in the new version.)
About the hint, it stayed there just to remind the player that the camera is in the backpack and that they can still farm pictures if they want. We've taken that hint out after most recent event with Walter.
Thanks for the reply.

As soon as I finish playing this update I will comment on what I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Also ..
We need more loli content, or more content with that loli :D
those were some nice scenes :D loved them :D
Also would be nice if we can find them in gallery but it's not something NECESSARY .. if it's possible that's cool , if it's not it's cool again :D
EDIT : I forgot to mention (I think) love the fact that MC is getting smarter wiith each update because I gotta admit sometimes I wanted to slap the shit outta him :))) but even then he was hella funny :D, but dont change it ( I mean revert him to being stupid :p , keep making him smarter please :D )

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have to give him anything in the end if you play your cards right, we try to give the player the option of what he considers better to do.
For now I only have the option of giving the photos... how can I get another option? Because I'm not going to give him the photos.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
For now I only have the option of giving the photos... how can I get another option? Because I'm not going to give him the photos.
Once you do the other part of his quest you can talk to him and avoid giving the photos, if you mean what's written in the notepad.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I have the both parts:

View attachment 1415751

But when I go to talk to Walter I automatically get this:

View attachment 1415752
The scene in your screenshot is a default scene that we'll delete, it's just the default dialogue with Walter that was used in previous versions when there wasn't much to talk with him.
You didn't finish the quest entirely yet, you must peek until you see 4 different events ( in the swimming pool bathroom. )
After that, (and you got the revenge on the guy that betrayed Walter too) , you can go to Walter, and you'll have 3 choices,one of which doesn't include giving him any pictures.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The scene in your screenshot is a default scene that we'll delete, it's just the default dialogue with Walter that was used in previous versions when there wasn't much to talk with him.
You didn't finish the quest entirely yet, you must peek until you see 4 different events ( in the swimming pool bathroom. )
After that, (and you got the revenge on the guy that betrayed Walter too) , you can go to Walter, and you'll have 3 choices,one of which doesn't include giving him any pictures.
Ok, thanks.

I will try to finish the event this night.

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
There seems to be a game breaking bug during the intro, after visiting the aunts friend and trying to go to work it still says you need to do the visit but if you try to go to the friend it says you don't need to go there anymore today...

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
There seems to be a game breaking bug during the intro, after visiting the aunts friend and trying to go to work it still says you need to do the visit but if you try to go to the friend it says you don't need to go there anymore today...
You have to go to the right side too, in the park. Then you will be able to go to work.
Thanks for playing our game!

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes