Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
You have to go to the right side too, in the park. Then you will be able to go to work.
Thanks for playing our game!
...you might want to make the klick spot for that one larger/ easier to find, i did consider that you might need to go that way but since i only hovered the mouse over the alley itself not the ground in front of it it never highlighted. Even better would be to add arrows or some such indicator, having the player have to hunt for hidden buttons that there is no indicator that they are even there is really not good UI design.

On a less negative note UI frustrations aside i am enjoying the game (i used the skip prologue option to get passed "bugged" part) the humor mostly on point (with the exception the constantly repeated floor joke which just... why?), several of the girls are cute/sexy and the gameplay is not overly grindy so while i have not finished it yet i find it solidly above average so far. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
...you might want to make the klick spot for that one larger/ easier to find, i did consider that you might need to go that way but since i only hovered the mouse over the alley itself not the ground in front of it it never highlighted. Even better would be to add arrows or some such indicator, having the player have to hunt for hidden buttons that there is no indicator that they are even there is really not good UI design.

On a less negative note UI frustrations aside i am enjoying the game (i used the skip prologue option to get passed "bugged" part) the humor mostly on point (with the exception the constantly repeated floor joke which just... why?), several of the girls are cute/sexy and the gameplay is not overly grindy so while i have not finished it yet i find it solidly above average so far. :)
Thank you for your feedback, and yeah...the prologue part which was "sandbox" was our first patch with sandbox and it was...quite something. Its the only patch that has its own folder with its own code and we fear for our lives if it ever bugs. With that said, we're already working on a new version that brings quality of life updates.
Glad to hear you're enjoy it, thank you again.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
android plzzz
We've been asked that many times and, we've considered doing it but had no way to test it. Now we do and, we hear you, we'll have an android version starting with next game version which will ne v0.11.5, but until then you'll have to rely on unofficial android releases.
Sorry about that.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
We've been asked that many times and, we've considered doing it but had no way to test it. Now we do and, we hear you, we'll have an android version starting with next game version which will ne v0.11.5, but until then you'll have to rely on unofficial android releases.
Sorry about that.
but where is unofficial release? i found an older version

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Sorry but we can't give you a source because we can't guarantee it's safe. Usually someone links in the comments for an unnoficial source they made.
There is a port in the page 18 for the 0.9.1, you should put it in the main post meanwhile.
Also, I recommend for people asking, using Joiplay on Android, it can run the windows version. By the way, besides your game has a x32 exe version, it doesn't run on x32 Android for an unknown reason for me, they have to be sure that their CPU runs at x64 bits for this game in particular.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1876M
SHA1SUM: c8c4f7f68644a93812d7444577190cd6aebaaeae
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We got content for Visual Novel mod? Or its just same content as Sandbox old one with visual novel style gameplay?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
- Added new Visual Novel Gameplay mode, please do test and give us feedback~!
- Added a few scenes and more dialogues to fill in the gaps for the Visual Novel gameplay.
I personally prefer sandbox games, I don't really want to try VN mode as long as I can play it in sanbox

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I think it is strange that in these type of games where the female cast (espcially the family members) have always interesting colorful hair but the male mc almost always has boring black/brown hair...

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
there aren't many creators who choose to make new presets for males XD
Im not even talking about the facial features.

Just about the hair color. I also have nothing against black hair etc. but when every female family member has colorful hair (in this case red, white(blond?)), then why not give the male also whitish hair?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes