Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't shown him the photos (I have paid the money), and in the hint system appears:

Walter said that I can keep the camera for now. Maybe I can show him some other pictures I will take later.

I hope we can avoid the second part and don't show him any picture.
How did you get that option? I tried and it didn't give me the option to pay money instead.

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I haven't shown him the photos (I have paid the money), and in the hint system appears:

Walter said that I can keep the camera for now. Maybe I can show him some other pictures I will take later.

I hope we can avoid the second part and don't show him any picture.
Sorry, we haven't been checking the comments much lately cause we've been focusing on wrapping up the patch (and went to sleep at 2AM just to wake up at 6AM on a monday morning),
BUT - we've noted your feedback about how it feels to have no choice between what the player considers the morally right thing to do VS easier thing to do. (You'll see that again in the new version.)
About the hint, it stayed there just to remind the player that the camera is in the backpack and that they can still farm pictures if they want. We've taken that hint out after most recent event with Walter.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
How did you get that option? I tried and it didn't give me the option to pay money instead.
The option is always there, maybe you didn't notice it. If it's really not there when you get the menu, please share your save file with us so we can check.
Thank you for playing the game.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the game?
Or perhaps a walkthrough mod?
Yeah! There's a walkthrough on our patreon for the supporters. (Although it's up to patch 0.9 events as we couldn't finish writting that one yesterday, but it will get updated today with all the events up that the game currently has.)
Other than that there's the quest marks on the map telling the player where an event can happen, and the notepad with hints for events.
Thanks for trying our game! <3

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.11.5] [Frozen Sugar Cubes] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.82 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 700 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.78 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 666 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
also , replay event doesn't add the incest part and changes the name :p
but great game all around
not to happy about the running around at the pool for pictures but it is what it is

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
ah...how do I unlock those ?
Hello! Could you please tell if you actually saw the previous 2 events where you peek into the female bathroom? It's weird that you have number 3 and 4 in the event gallery but number 1 and 2 are missing, and you shouldn't be able one unless you saw the previous one.
If you could, share your save file with us as well so we can look into it.
Thank you for playing our game.

Reactions: BTLD
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes