Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
How I can unlock these 4 Events?
And the Pool Event is buggy since the last Updates.
I can't trigger it.
When I click on the P.E. Teacher (Melissa) on Afternoon, only the "go Back" options shows up.
Unlock.jpg Unlock2.jpg Unlock3.jpg Unlock4.jpg Unlock5.jpg Unlock6.jpg

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hello! Please give us your save file so we can look into it.
hello dev its nice to talk to u for the first time.. im ur fan from kuwait and ur game is one of the best and favorites hop u keep going thank u for the hard work and very nice ( story + characters + content )

ehmm hop u add more chubby characters hehe
thanks

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
How I can unlock these 4 Events?
And the Pool Event is buggy since the last Updates.
I can't trigger it.
When I click on the P.E. Teacher (Melissa) on Afternoon, only the "go Back" options shows up.
View attachment 1256167 View attachment 1256169 View attachment 1256171 View attachment 1256172 View attachment 1256174 View attachment 1256176
We've looked into your save and it's REALLY weird, and we really don't know how this could happen, so please help us figure it out.

(Right now to continue your progress, you need to go to school cafeteria and buy a drink from the vending machine and give it to the teacher, after that you'll be able to progress. Unfortunately the hints won't get deleted from the notepad.)

1) Are you playing on pc? Or Android? Official version or compressed?
2) Did you pass the event of giving the teacher in the pool area a drink already?
3) Do you remember the steps you made to reach the point of meeting the P.E. teacher in the left park?
(Because code-wise it's literally impossible to meet the P.E. teacher in the park before you give her a cold drink in the pool area.)

Any steps you've made that you can recall would be of great help, thank you! Right now you're encountering only visual bugs so to continue your progress, as we said , go to cafeteria and buy a drink then go to the pool area and give it to the teacher and you'll progress. Really worried about how your save will work in future versions and the useless hints that didn't get deleted might pile up. We'll probably give you a save when we make the new version of all events up until now except the new ones.

Thank you for playing our game, much love. <3

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
1. Yes I'm playing on PC and have the Official Version.
2. I don't know if I has passed the Event Version before. But now that you have tell my to give her the drink.
3. I don't know anything only that I have trigger the "Lost Watch" Event at jogging. Then I have Met some Girls at the Park. And one of them was the P.E. Teacher and the Sex Shop Assistant.

But now it works. I have finished the last 4 Events.

Thanks for the help.^^

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Can not unlock gallery
You can't unlock gallery from main menu, you need to be inside the game, pause game and go to gallery > unlock gallery.

Please note that the gallery will only open events up to previous patch , not with the events from this patch included.

henshin1223

Mar 16, 2021
White hair, red eye, short height
Ayano is why I clicked that download button

This game is damn funny, worth-ed it

But still, I wonder when will there be more event for Ayano?

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I tried this game, but every time I opened the hints menu, I was unable to close it again. is that just me, or does anyone else have this issue?

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I tried this game, but every time I opened the hints menu, I was unable to close it again. is that just me, or does anyone else have this issue?
Have you been trying to close it by moving mousewheel backwards or such? You have to close it by using the button ( shown in the picture. ) If the issue still persists please describe in detail.
Screenshot_281.png

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I have a few questions about the game, but first, a compliment, since it's running very smoothly, and I like it a lot. 1. who does the watch belong to? 2. Is there a way to get the pictures fast?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes after showing him 5 pictures you don't have to go to the swimming pool for HIM anymore , but there will be other swimming pool events.
There are also other Walter events where he asks you to go to a different place.
I haven't shown him the photos (I have paid the money), and in the hint system appears:

Walter said that I can keep the camera for now. Maybe I can show him some other pictures I will take later.

I hope we can avoid the second part and don't show him any picture.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes