Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.10] [Frozen Sugar Cubes] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,63 GB / 597 MB - Bumpkin_Boy's_Bizarre_Adventures-0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,6 GB / 563 MB - Bumpkin_Boy's_Bizarre_Adventures-0.10-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.10] [Frozen Sugar Cubes] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,63 GB / 597 MB - Bumpkin_Boy's_Bizarre_Adventures-0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,6 GB / 563 MB - Bumpkin_Boy's_Bizarre_Adventures-0.10-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
Can you provide Mega link, thank you

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm can i ask the question... about walter the give the 5 picture... went i have 5 picture i take at pool in morning.. and the hint was gone and red alert also gone.. but after give to him... the hint active again and walter still give me the camera to take other picture... it repeatable events or what?? i'm confius right now... i have make mistake or what?? hurm someone please give me explanation on this...

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
hurm can i ask the question... about walter the give the 5 picture... went i have 5 picture i take at pool in morning.. and the hint was gone and red alert also gone.. but after give to him... the hint active again and walter still give me the camera to take other picture... it repeatable events or what?? i'm confius right now... i have make mistake or what?? hurm someone please give me explanation on this...
You can indeed repeat the process of taking pictures (and you can view them in the MC's room on his laptop) since there are about 30~40~? pictures you can collect.
Can you tell us what the hints say? Also is the signal showing you to go there in morning or afternoon? There are some afternoon events in the pool as well.
Also, the camera stays because of some other type of events not in the swimming pool area.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
You can indeed repeat the process of taking pictures (and you can view them in the MC's room on his laptop) since there are about 30~40~? pictures you can collect.
Can you tell us what the hints say? Also is the signal showing you to go there in morning or afternoon? There are some afternoon events in the pool as well.
Also, the camera stays because of some other type of events not in the swimming pool area.
the hints say walter give u camera and give him the picture... and the others hint.. give 5 picture to walter.. and i can give him morning until evening... i take picture at the pool in the morning.. so i give him 5 picture.. and after i give picture the walter still give me the camera.. and i'm still gonna give him 5 picture again... so im kinda blur right now.. what kinda icon that on lp i can see the picture?? the file that mc got the pendrive?? or what?? i'm still confius

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i like this game, but i'm sorry the money grind is stupid, i'm not playing this game until either a money cheat appears or we get an actual job that pays a decent amount of money, the money grind sucks any form of enjoyment i could possibly get from this game

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
the hints say walter give u camera and give him the picture... and the others hint.. give 5 picture to walter.. and i can give him morning until evening... i take picture at the pool in the morning.. so i give him 5 picture.. and after i give picture the walter still give me the camera.. and i'm still gonna give him 5 picture again... so im kinda blur right now.. what kinda icon that on lp i can see the picture?? the file that mc got the pendrive?? or what?? i'm still confius
After the first time you give him the 5 pictures, unless you have an event at Walter, you "giving" him the pictures is just the default dialogue. Here is where you can see the pictures you took so far:
Screenshot_263.png

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
i like this game, but i'm sorry the money grind is stupid, i'm not playing this game until either a money cheat appears or we get an actual job that pays a decent amount of money, the money grind sucks any form of enjoyment i could possibly get from this game
If you're talking about the money needed for the USB and the money for the running equipment (which can be encountered early in the game) , which sums up to $250 , there are other events that:
1) give you free 50$ (and you start the game with $50 , so you can get the USB right away.)
2) give you a raise at your job, making the $10 shift give you $15.
3) open a new job, which has night shift and gives $20. (so you can make $35 a day.)
4) if the problem is the $500 event, you don't HAVE to choose the money option.

Hope that helped!

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
ok i see that.. so i kinda finish this picture on mc lp.. so that the event with walter can be end... that right??
Yes after showing him 5 pictures you don't have to go to the swimming pool for HIM anymore , but there will be other swimming pool events.
There are also other Walter events where he asks you to go to a different place.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
If you're talking about the money needed for the USB and the money for the running equipment (which can be encountered early in the game) , which sums up to $250 , there are other events that:
1) give you free 50$ (and you start the game with $50 , so you can get the USB right away.)
2) give you a raise at your job, making the $10 shift give you $15.
3) open a new job, which has night shift and gives $20. (so you can make $35 a day.)
4) if the problem is the $500 event, you don't HAVE to choose the money option.

Hope that helped!
i'm talking about it in general, not just the USB, 35 a day isn't much, it turns earning money into an unfun chore

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
Yes after showing him 5 pictures you don't have to go to the swimming pool for HIM anymore , but there will be other swimming pool events.
There are also other Walter events where he asks you to go to a different place.
ouh ok... can i know the different place is?? btw tq so much for answering my question..

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes