Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Damn, this game would have done so much better as a VN. The introduction is pretty fucking funny but navigating the sandbox is still kind of a pain in the ass even with a hint system.
That's funny. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I guess for different people there are different views, cause after playing I was thinking why did the DEV even bother with sandbox as this was probably in the top three easiest sandbox systems in games I've played.

JMO

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
A math exercise with
"1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4 ..." - really?! :rolleyes:
I mean I know that this is an erotic adult game and no infinitesimal calculus learning platform. But this scene really hurt my brain and made me feel like this scene happened in an elementary school's first class, full of mentally retarded pupils, that even being 18 years old (that's what the game says at the beginning) did not even manage to pass the first class.o_O

EDIT: But I have to admit, that it is really funny! (y)

EDIT: His weight is at least 3 kilograms and is size at least 10 cm?! o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That's funny. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I guess for different people there are different views, cause after playing I was thinking why did the DEV even bother with sandbox as this was probably in the top three easiest sandbox systems in games I've played.

JMO
It wasn't that easy in the earlier versions. The (!) system has made it wayyy less of a pain in the ass. Before it was basically the same as Dark Magic's hint system (The notepad, which I really hated). Even with that I still dislike having to click through all the navigation to get the scenes.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
It wasn't that easy in the earlier versions. The (!) system has made it wayyy less of a pain in the ass. Before it was basically the same as Dark Magic's hint system (The notepad, which I really hated). Even with that I still dislike having to click through all the navigation to get the scenes.
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of sandbox either. That's the reason it has taken me so long to try this game.

I've been ignoring it for the a while but someone's comment in the thread made me try it and the sandbox part wasn't a deal breaker. lol

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I think they really are trying too hard to be funny in this. Only other complaint is that no one is this stupid... It urks me to my core how stupid he is in some situations. Espesually when his stand is spelling it out for him.

Reactions: DangerousPool

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Definitely needs a remake no romance no story no action or barely any action at home.
No points no stats
The sex just happens.
No challenge, should at least make a money cheat. It takes a month to make $500 and that's with the raise.
Needs a better story or add more.
The only character I liked was the teacher.
She had, let's just say, all the curves were in the right places. A bigger better story should be build around her, so we get to see more of her and not just at school.
MC had the IQ of a cockroach at the beginning of the game.
It has potential,but needs a lot of work done and a better proofreader, if interested, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris_Vader

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think they really are trying too hard to be funny in this. Only other complaint is that no one is this stupid... It urks me to my core how stupid he is in some situations. Espesually when his stand is spelling it out for him.
That is what you call Japanese comedy. I have no idea why people copy it.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes