Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
I can't find these last 3 pictures I've been looking through all the locations but can't find the stars for them View attachment 1140040
Hello! There aren't actually any pictures left to collect in the screenshot (gallery page) you have, they are just empty for now. There is a counter of the photos you have taken in the game you can check as shown below. (the star pictures aren't counted in here.) Thank you for playing the game! <3 fjiajhidjash.png dajspdijaspd.png

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello! There aren't actually any pictures left to collect in the screenshot (gallery page) you have, they are just empty for now. There is a counter of the photos you have taken in the game you can check as shown below. (the star pictures aren't counted in here.) Thank you for playing the game! <3 View attachment 1140051 View attachment 1140052
thank you and the game is great can't wait for the next release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes
Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone please tell me if this game has a gallery or repeatable scenes? If not, then I guess I just have to save before every scene.

Jan 6, 2020
We are actually working on making a functional gallery since 2 days ago, you can expect it to come soon/
Sounds good, game is really good from what I've played so far. Keep up the great work and thanks for the response! Also I love how the mall is the Willamette Mall from Dead Rising lol, one of my favorite games so I recognized it right away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.9.1] [Frozen Sugar Cubes] - Original Size: 1,54GB

Download PC (559MB):
Download Mac (534MB):

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Frozen Sugar Cubes can you add it to the OP ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Great improvement! Kinda feel like there is a disparity between girls model now, some of the early one have a weird face compared to the newer ones, a light update on these for futur scenes could be nice.. Seem like the renders have improved too, still some weird color stuff like the scene where your ''sister'' gives you an handjob, some color balance could have removed the weird yellow taint... im being nitpicky this is a great addition to the honey select lineup of h-games.

Seems like we are finally getting some Death content next update! I hope it has some buildup and not just a meet and fuck though.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes