Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone please tell me how does mind-control tag works in this game ? Is it to hypnotize the girls and use them as a sex doll?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.9] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 1.45GB
Win Compressed Size: 649MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
O, I see this has an incest patch... again? (swear it had one on the first release or two then didn't)

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Can someone please tell me how does mind-control tag works in this game ? Is it to hypnotize the girls and use them as a sex doll?
The plot is driven by the fact thata the MC has a mind-controlling female "companion" but it's used to influence the already-there feelings girls have, enhancing them. (Not the realest hypnosis there is, at least yet.)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The plot is driven by the fact thata the MC has a mind-controlling female "companion" but it's used to influence the already-there feelings girls have, enhancing them. (Not the realest hypnosis there is, at least yet.)
Normally, I would ignore a game thread if I see a mind-control tag but I ask just in case the mind-control isn't use for sexual approaches but to influence the mind of the girls you mean its like a love potion right so its still close to what I am avoiding . Okay then I would alter the question, Is there another way to get a certain girl without manipulating their thoughts and desire ?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so started the update it said something about loli content so i clicked yes but havent seen any whos classed as a loli in this lol

Reactions: Daveck

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
There's a girl in the park called named Zoe. I believed taking pictures of Wednesday eventually triggers her event. Its not much yet, just an introduction to her for future updates I presume.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes