Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i don't know about you, but i do voice overs in my head with some of these characters. and this one is written with the spongobob cast. just think of the MC's voice of 'Patrick Star" it will make the game sublime..

Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, great you have made. Fun story and good looking characters.

The game has been out since 2019 and got several updates. I have played only an hour on this game (so still at the beginning of the game I think) and apparently I already reached the end of the content for Eriko and the corrupted file on her old PC. I'm surprised to have the "coming in future update" message appearing, after only an hour into the game.

Is this really the end ? Or is it just an old message that wasn't removed ?
Thanks.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Hey, great you have made. Fun story and good looking characters.

The game has been out since 2019 and got several updates. I have played only an hour on this game (so still at the beginning of the game I think) and apparently I already reached the end of the content for Eriko and the corrupted file on her old PC. I'm surprised to have the "coming in future update" message appearing, after only an hour into the game.

Is this really the end ? Or is it just an old message that wasn't removed ?
Thanks.
We explore plots with multiple characters and update them every few patches, and we actually consider making a quest related to the corrupted files for the next patch. The home girls however will definitely take a longer time to get their clothes off compared to the other girls!

Reactions: Erros

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Here you go, sorry about that. It happened because the save you have is from a previous version since we updated the code a bit in the newer version, we are trying to make sure such incidents don't happen anymore. Thanks for playing our game. <3

Reactions: crmsn7

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Here you go, sorry about that. It happened because the save you have is from a previous version since we updated the code a bit in the newer version, we are trying to make sure such incidents don't happen anymore. Thanks for playing our game. <3

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think I'm still in the prologue. Sweet Dreams (the "girl" dressed in a pink Martian costume) has just indicated to the MC that he has to go to the aunt's and cousins' rooms at night. It's not the kind of thing I like, personally if I can't avoid this kind of content I usually avoid games. It's a shame because the game looked interesting, but I don't think I will continue it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think I'm still in the prologue. Sweet Dreams (the "girl" dressed in a pink Martian costume) has just indicated to the MC that he has to go to the aunt's and cousins' rooms at night. It's not the kind of thing I like, personally if I can't avoid this kind of content I usually avoid games. It's a shame because the game looked interesting, but I don't think I will continue it.
Frozen Sugar Cubes. Are there more mandatory scenes where you have to enter rooms to spy on the girls sleep or have sleep sex? For now I haven't continued the game, I prefer to know if this kind of things are recurrent before decide if I continue.

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Frozen Sugar Cubes. Are there more mandatory scenes where you have to enter rooms to spy on the girls sleep or have sleep sex? For now I haven't continued the game, I prefer to know if this kind of things are recurrent before decide if I continue.
Those 2 scenes are the only ones mandatory, there is another one like that but nothing much happens and its inside a sandbox-style gameplay , an event that you don't have to actually do.
We are unsure if you will like the rest of the game or of how you'll like the rest of the game but thanks for giving it a shot.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Those 2 scenes are the only ones mandatory, there is another one like that but nothing much happens and its inside a sandbox-style gameplay , an event that you don't have to actually do.
We are unsure if you will like the rest of the game or of how you'll like the rest of the game but thanks for giving it a shot.
I guess I'll use Ctrl to skip those scenes.

Otherwise the game looks interesting. Although voyeur scenes don't interest me (spying on changing rooms, rooms, etc) and I don't mind having them too much (although the truth is that I will not see them), I'd rather not have to skip them using ctrl and be able to say I don't want to see them via an in-game choice. In any case, it is not strictly necessary as long as I can skip them using ctrl. The sleep sex scenes are the ones I don't like (besides rapes, BDSM and others).

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
I wonder if we are gonna meet different stand users? Or better, WHEN are we going to meet then. Because, well, the story will go that path, right?
Right?

right?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have used ctrl and skipped those scenes. The truth is that I cannot say at all what happens, which is totally to my liking (I prefer not to know). In any case, even without having seen them, it annoys me a little to have had to do them.

Now let's see if I like the rest of the game. (y)

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
We explore plots with multiple characters and update them every few patches, and we actually consider making a quest related to the corrupted files for the next patch. The home girls however will definitely take a longer time to get their clothes off compared to the other girls!
Sounds promising. Will check back back later because mostly interested in the home girls.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes