hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Holy fuck is the platforming bad. Haven´t been angry over a platformer in so long.
So you have to try an edge jump right after the tutorial which works like 50% of the time and then hope that the wall-grab triggers about 30% of the time.
Since I saved with half HP on the first checkpoint and there is no heal, I just have to redo that section over and over?
The game canot be hot enough to anger through that garbage platforming section

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
collecting all the train tickets does absolutely nothing to affect the game beyond changing the dialogue before the final boss from "I was too lazy to get the tickets" to "I have all the tickets can we go now?".

CWM Dev

Jan 10, 2020
Holy fuck is the platforming bad. Haven´t been angry over a platformer in so long.
So you have to try an edge jump right after the tutorial which works like 50% of the time and then hope that the wall-grab triggers about 30% of the time.
Since I saved with half HP on the first checkpoint and there is no heal, I just have to redo that section over and over?
The game canot be hot enough to anger through that garbage platforming section
I'm gonna have to agree with this, and I'm usually the one defending games with some degree of difficulty

I knew the platforming was bad the very first time I pressed jump, there's so many things wrong with momentum and control in this game but the worst offender is that wall grab mechanic and i'm baffled someone looked at that jump in the middle of the tutorial section and went "this is fine"
if you're gonna introduce challenge into your game at least make sure the mechanics that are involved fucking work properly

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
its not , look for a little rabbit trap , its a healing trap that heals you : )
Is it possible for you to be bound and gagged by the thing though?

As for people having trouble with the platformer:
1. Hold shift and press Z.
2. Don't use the UP key. Up key will mess with your trajectory.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
what causes her to get impregnated with an egg? i can see the scene in the gallery but havent found what causes it in the game

Also, i ripped the images, but unfortunately the game uses Live2D to animated all the scenes based off sprite sheets.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is it possible for you to be bound and gagged by the thing though?

As for people having trouble with the platformer:
1. Hold shift and press Z.
2. Don't use the UP key. Up key will mess with your trajectory.
far as i can see its just pushing E on it : )

Greg Gutfeld

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know of sidescroller H-games similar to this? I know Night Of Revenge, Nest of the Dominator, Future Fragments, and a few others, but wanted to know if anyone had some hidden gems or ones less discussed.

Satreb

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone know of sidescroller H-games similar to this? I know Night Of Revenge, Nest of the Dominator, Future Fragments, and a few others, but wanted to know if anyone had some hidden gems or ones less discussed.
Oh so hero! (mostly man-man content), syahata's bad day, forest of the blue skin, castle of temptation, Seal of lutellaria, Setalia the Demon Realm, FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex, Xenotake, anthophobia, succubus affection, alien quest: eve, dark star, eroico.

Some of these are metroidvanias, but all are side scrollers

jnjrngg

Dec 26, 2019
After I saw the unity logo and the development team, the game doesn't run anymore, does anyone know how to solve this?

Frankle

Oct 15, 2023
For anyone which is looking for a quick review.

Playable: Yes
Wack jump control: Kinda
(All jumps are possible.)

When she's riding the bunny there is no gag scene/animation with the bunny girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cidoo
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes