Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Genuinely someone said it above, I tried it and noticed an immediate difference in the difficulty of the platforming. DO NOT use the Up Arrow key to jump. Use Z.

For Long/Dash Jumping use Shift+Z.
DO NOT USE UP ARROW.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Side Scroller + adult female MC ?
Absolutely count me in!

I wish more hentai game devs mixed those two elements into their adult games. This is why Parasite in City and Guilty Hell are peak hentai games. It was getting monotonous when so many hentai games nowadays are spammed with teen/loli female protagonists

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Not gonna lie: I never moved beyond the initial screen once properly in-game. At first I was going to ignore the fact that the game launched onto my other monitor in fullscreen, and was extremely loud; I'm used to recent Unity devs doing this.

The real problems came immediately into the gameplay. 1: The character's nameplate and name in dialogue aren't the same due to bad translation. 2: The movement is awful, and I especially hate the jump. 3: When you open the settings menu, the only thing really there is the audio slider. This slider is also bugged, and goes through the entire range of sound within the final third of the bar. Not only that, but the dev doesn't know how to make a fullscreen overlay, as the shadowbox is smaller than the screenspace. 4: Last, and certainly the worst: The sound effects for walking, landing, and attacking all have their bass boosted as high as possible. It sounds godawful, and was the biggest offender for making me do a hard pass on this one.

Not posting this in the ratings, as I feel it might be a bit unfair due to me not simply muting it and seeing what gameplay there is/isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
Too lazy to play the game.
Here's a full save (I spent more time dumping monster names instead of playing the game)

File goes here
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\BUNNY\BunnyGirl

Edit: Wasted my time didn't see someone already posted one lmao

Oct 12, 2018
I'm admittedly not sure what difficulties people are having with the platforming here, but its really nothing bad frankly, though, admittedly I have been using the Space Bar for jumping so maybe that would be a reason to it.

Beyond that, its a pretty nice, if short game. Nothing overly fancy, some light pregnancy mechanics after you reach a certain stage of the game, and some pretty nice animations here and there. Not really worth writing home about at the end of the day, but also not a particularly bad game either.

unknown405

Apr 5, 2019
I had 0 problems with shift and UP arrow. I would say this game is very easy, it only took me like 40 minutes to complete. And i suck at platformers...

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes