Flash Bunnycop: On-Duty [v0.4.99] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Wow this game really brings back memories, I loved those kind of dress up and fuck games back in the day. The animations and artwork in general are great, the voice over is tremendous, and I simply love the spanking option. It would be nice though if her ass would turn a bit redder depending on how much you spank her, and if she had more reactions to spanking and licking depending on her arousal level. An anal option would also be great.

And a little bug I found: Sometimes the voice and mouth movement are not in sync.

Btw what are your plans after the Judy x Polar Bear scene? Are you planning on filling all 8 slots with Judy scenes, or are there gonna be other characters too (like Gazelle, Skye or even Bellwether)? And are all the scenes gonna be dress up with interactive options like the first one?

Last edited:

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
And a little bug I found: Sometimes the voice and mouth movement are not in sync.
If you are on android, turn down the detail and quality settings. if you are on windows, keep the window size smaller (check the fps at the bottom, make sure it doesn't drop below 30fps.

Btw what are your plans after the Judy x Polar Bear scene? Are you planning on filling all 8 slots with Judy scenes, or are there gonna be other characters too (like Gazelle, Skye or even Bellwether)? And are all the scenes gonna be dress up with interactive options like the first one?
More judy scenes for now. If i get bored of it, i will introduce more characters

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
im... mildly disturbed about me looking forward to the new update to this. im usually not much of a fur fan but parodies with accurate graphics get to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Hooyepootalo

Aug 16, 2020
Seems that I'm experiencing troubles with opening game on Android. I've downloaded ZIP archive, which contains some folders, xml, and a couple more files. How could I launch the game itself? *strong slowpoke impression*

Reactions: Kuso1249

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Seems that I'm experiencing troubles with opening game on Android. I've downloaded ZIP archive, which contains some folders, xml, and a couple more files. How could I launch the game itself? *strong slowpoke impression*
With a file manager you simply have to rename the file extension from .zip to .apk; i dunno why the android version got delivered like this, maybe it was just a typo

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes