Flash Bunnycop: On-Duty [v0.4.99] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Needs vaginal in the limo, along with a few gag options (muffled bunny noises), and an option to double team the rabbit (BJ & one of the other holes at the same time).

Overall, fairly good looking smut and very kinky. Will ruin Zootopia for you. :devilish:

Reactions: Xer and SirDregan

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Codes:

speedup - When enabled, adds a button to the pleasure bar to skip ahead in time in the limo
skipto30 - When enabled, pleasurebar will start at 30% on each start in the limo
futabunny -- self explains
bunniesdontsweat -- 'Bunnies don't sweat' . if you agree, this stops sweat from building up
blushiebunny -- She will always show full 100% blush
talkative -- a dumb extra dialog set where she talks as much as i could put in

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Codes:

speedup - When enabled, adds a button to the pleasure bar to skip ahead in time in the limo
skipto30 - When enabled, pleasurebar will start at 30% on each start in the limo
futabunny -- self explains
bunniesdontsweat -- 'Bunnies don't sweat' . if you agree, this stops sweat from building up
blushiebunny -- She will always show full 100% blush
talkative -- a dumb extra dialog set where she talks as much as i could put in
If you have random brain farts like me, you need to click on Patreons in the lower right, then code entry in the bottom center. During the scene, you need to click the stats button then ENABLE CODES.

I'm trying the talkative one first, because I like punishment.

Futa seems to work only in da limo, not the wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: mestrabatata

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
Couldn't set up the save editor but can confirm that you don't need everything maxed out to unlock the fifth mode.

I got it by having everything maxed besides nipples and it unlocked everything

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes