Flash Bunnycop: On-Duty [v0.4.99] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yes for the first time I made a Mac version, afaik it works.
Yo! Just tried the demo on my Mac and it ran great (both on the integrated GPU and my Radeon 5500M)! Really loving the animation and voice acting. Any plans to release Mac builds for the rest of your games?

On an unrelated note, for some reason I also have a certain song stuck in my head now (coupled with an overwhelming fear of turntables) so, uh…thanks for that.

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Yo! Just tried the demo on my Mac and it ran great (both on the integrated GPU and my Radeon 5500M)! Really loving the animation and voice acting.
Thank you for testing that! I built them in a virtual machine so I could see they were working, but no idea on performance or sound.

Any plans to release Mac builds for the rest of your games?
Yes, I plan to do a little update for each when I go back and make the mac versions.

On an unrelated note, for some reason I also have a certain song stuck in my head now (coupled with an overwhelming fear of turntables) so, uh…thanks for that.
Yo! I can pass the song on hyper but not another. I have a friend who can EX hard clear it, what the fuck. :eek:

Does anyone have info on who the VA is and if there are any other works she's voiced for?
VA is credited in the credits section. She is CottonTailVA and I believe she's done Judy in another animation before also, that's how i spotted her!

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yes, I plan to do a little update for each when I go back and make the mac versions.
Awesome. Thanks! :D

Yo! I can pass the song on hyper but not another. I have a friend who can EX hard clear it, what the fuck. :eek:
Same here! At this point I can't even fathom clearing on on SPA, let alone pulling off an EXHC :oops: (the most skilled player I know is "only" able to NC/HC it, lol).

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The word you're looking for is source.
Most people use "What's the Sauce?" instead of, "What's the Source?" when asking for NSFW(Or any entertainment really).

I haven't once seen someone ask for the source instead of the sauce. I've only been asked for the source when I post something that needs evidence to back it up(Then I put 10 links and if they don't read them I can Invalidate their opinion).

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Someone posted it on rule 34 but there's a Coco WIP game by the looks of it. I'm late to the party it seems but it looks nice, wish more Coco would get done love that bandicooter.

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes