3.40 star(s) 88 Votes

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Thank you very much for having answered Walter Victor, note that I removed the last lines, because I checked and found these Patchs, only if I put them on I can lose something already done in the main game ??

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Feb. 27, 2023
New game version v0.4.5 is out.
I'll have a more detailed look at it later again, but I probaly stop the Mod now.
A cheat isn't really needed in this game, and most of the other functions are also in the WT Mod from Shaddy anyway.

Main Mod features:
- a status screen for the game points
- some cheating options
- a renaming feature for the MC
- additional game settings (dialog text size/background opacity/font outlines/quick menu)
- a Gallery unlock button
- the Mod includes the game patch from the OP and the WT Mod from ShaddyModda

Info:
Since there would be already some troubles to install all the patches/Mods I made a "all in one / aio" Mod download including the game patch (for the uncensored content) + the walkthrough Mod from ShaddyModda into my download file, too.

Download link Mod "aio" v0.4 (~170MB):
MediaFire - Workupload
(removed the outdated links)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you very much for having answered Walter Victor, note that I removed the last lines, because I checked and found these Patchs, only if I put them on I can lose something already done in the main game ??
No. You don't lose anything by using the incest patch. If you played the Prologue release previously, you will notice differences. Scenes have been removed from the old Prologue that will now appear in later releases. The patch doesn't affect any of that.

Reactions: lar636

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Betisis Or anyone really
I need some help
I have played the Prologue and now when I download V0.1 and the various patches I having Problems.

In the Initial interview with the Psychologist there is a button for "Wife" but I get an error when I press it as shown below. the game continues when I press Ignore but I get the OLD scenes in terms of Dialogue but with Black screens and Image not found messages. and the game ends at the girl in the carpark with the END of PROLOGUE message.

I have redownloaded and replaced files several times but still same problem ??

1613610037311.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ROGOSUGMO

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Those are scenes that were taken out of the original Prologue for this release. They will be added back in, in a future release. The developer didn't think the timing was right for those scenes... too early in the story.

I do suspect they were inserted in the first place, though, to draw us in and build an initial following. Some might find that troubling. I don't. Hey, it brought me into the game, and I'm going to be following it closely from now on. I'd appreciate it if there were no more restarts and 'dirty tricks', though.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
How is it possible to get a game from "good looking, nice Story" to "total bs, Story without any sense" in only one Patch?
Friend Ko123, specify more, as this new update has made the story more "clear" and covers all characters.
Before this update, there were "missing" many gaps for each of them, and now they are already evolving and showing more of each character in the story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
1+ to add pregnancy (y)
Absolutely not!!! Please don't ruin what looks like a possibly great game.
Just goes to show that it is impossible to please everybody. :ROFLMAO:

To me, it means that Betisis should just create the game he/she wants and not listen to any of us pirates when it comes to plot development. If it works in the game, though, options are a plus.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes! i do hate it!

edit: i realize that many would not get that, it's in reference to what luna said...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yes! i do hate it!

edit: i realize that many would not get that, it's in reference to what luna said...
I"m slow today, you're going to have to explain that to me.

Renpy gamers please use spoiler tags when posting pictures. Just makes it easier for everyone, especially those on mobile.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
I"m slow today, you're going to have to explain that to me.

Renpy gamers please use spoiler tags when posting pictures. Just makes it easier for everyone, especially those on mobile.
Hhh you must be new , those are from prologe/previous release ..
Its already delete on this version

3.40 star(s) 88 Votes