3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hhh you must be new , those are from prologe/previous release ..
Its already delete on this version
No, you misunderstand. It's not about the spoilers.
It's about the images loading and slowing shit down and having more to scroll through instead of them being hidden. It's just neater and nicer to have images in spoiler tags so they don't default autoload and slow the page down. Not everyone has super fast interwebz

Side note : I was one giving people shit for asking the same question about the deleted images again and again and again without bothering to read the dev notes or last few pages of the thread :p :ROFLMAO: ;) :ROFLMAO:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This game promises a lot ... but I can predict that it will be one of the creators who release updates every 5 months with little content to make more money on patreon.
Why do you say that though? Betsis doesn't seem like other milking devs in this genre (...cough cough Radiant) - he actually put out this last update pretty quick, which is encouraging to me.

Regarding content, this past update had quite a bit. Not much lewd content sure, but for this update I'm ok with that, as it makes sense with it being the first real chapter. There were several new characters introduced and new stories that needed to be established earlier on. I do hope there will be at least a bit of lewds in coming updates though.

I do suspect they were inserted in the first place, though, to draw us in and build an initial following. Some might find that troubling. I don't. Hey, it brought me into the game, and I'm going to be following it closely from now on. I'd appreciate it if there were no more restarts and 'dirty tricks', though.
Smart devs know it's a good idea to include a bit of lewd content in some capacity earlier on so people will get drawn in, even for slow burns. I'm not a fan of too many restarts either, especially if it relates to the removal of sex content, but we don't know if this is a pattern yet, so let's wait and see.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
hmm obvious proof you didn't play it or you'd remember
No it was just a random comment with minimal reference. As +MythicJoker✶+ said, if it was in response too I'd have gotten it straight away. I didn't really think much about it because I saw that end coming a mile away.

Also it was around a bunch of people talking about pregnancy, so I was trying to tie it to that.

But it all makes sense now and I do feel a little slow. :( :p:ROFLMAO:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes