3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No it was just a random comment with minimal reference. As +MythicJoker✶+ said, if it was in response too I'd have gotten it straight away. I didn't really think much about it because I saw that end coming a mile away.

Also it was around a bunch of people talking about pregnancy, so I was trying to tie it to that.

But it all makes sense now and I do feel a little slow. :( :p:ROFLMAO:
it's better to be slow than to be incognizant, plus he was right i shoulda said in response to

Reactions: Naxos

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Question for the dev... If I say I'm ok with Emma & Christian being together, will you eventually be able to join in on that fun? Or did I just lock myself out a potential relationship by not choosing "not being ok with it"?

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Love this little game, big props to Shaddymodda and KoGa3 for their wonderful mods.

I am stoked to here their will eventually be breeding content. <3
All the girls are gorgeous and I'm hella interested to see where each path goes, luckily with mods I'll be able to see both!

Luna I'm only interested in finding out why she did what she did to the MC because visually she's the least interesting.
I hate the cookie cutter Daz tats body that just seem to be slapped on any "slutty" model in games lately.
Don't get me wrong, a few tats in the right spots can look hot and even tasteful but I'm tried of the "SHE'S A REBEL, LETS COVER EVERY INCH OF SKIN WITH NONSENSICAL TATS" look devs go for with their "slutty rebels" considering most people with tats have stories behind them and plan them out, its completely jarring for me as well as being a huge turn off for me.

I am sure this game will take a while to get to the good stuff through due to the huge cast of Daughters/family + students/faculty. We will have to see how long the development time between updates are.

Good luck to the Dev!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Maybe she didn't want to be rescued? Maybe she needs money?
Love this little game, big props to Shaddymodda and KoGa3 for their wonderful mods.

I am stoked to here their will eventually be breeding content. <3
All the girls are gorgeous and I'm hella interested to see where each path goes, luckily with mods I'll be able to see both!

Luna I'm only interested in finding out why she did what she did to the MC because visually she's the least interesting.
I hate the cookie cutter Daz tats body that just seem to be slapped on any "slutty" model in games lately.
Don't get me wrong, a few tats in the right spots can look hot and even tasteful but I'm tried of the "SHE'S A REBEL, LETS COVER EVERY INCH OF SKIN WITH NONSENSICAL TATS" look devs go for with their "slutty rebels" considering most people with tats have stories behind them and plan them out, its completely jarring for me as well as being a huge turn off for me.

I am sure this game will take a while to get to the good stuff through due to the huge cast of Daughters/family + students/faculty. We will have to see how long the development time between updates are.

Good luck to the Dev!
Whatever the reason is, she hit the mc with a bat and has more tats than a MS13 enforcer, she's dead to me.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What game?
The message I quoted was talking about Bad Teacher.

Which was abandoned a long time ago iirc.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-teacher-v0-2b-windwardgames.46657/

I guess we'll have to wait about a month . :unsure:
I hope that the project does not die in the bud as happened with BT:rolleyes:

What the hell reason could luna have for attacking her uncle?
To tell him that it's the end of the Release.
I was hoping she did it because she's a naughty girl and now uncles going to have to bend her over his knee and discipline her.
I suspect (hope) that will happen, regardless of why she did it... followed by bending her over a table. :giggle:
Maybe she didn't want to be rescued? Maybe she needs money?
Whatever the reason is, she hit the mc with a bat and has more tats than a MS13 enforcer, she's dead to me.
Not sure myself either. ;)
Don't care what her reasoning is.. I kind of agree with Naxos on this..

But no matter what her excuse will be she will need to make a huge sacrifice if she wants my trust for anything.
Kind of hoping for an option in next release to just leave when we wake up.. That's what I would do after getting hit by a bat anyway.. Leave and never talk to that niece again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe the whole hitting with the bat was just betisis way to end the update and it isn't part of the story ?
But yeah bit too many tats for my liking.

But didn't u like problematic girls Naxos ? or do u give up on her because she isn't a ginger, i mean that is an solid reason, gingers are the true treasures after all.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Maybe the whole hitting with the bat was just betisis way to end the update and it isn't part of the story ?
But yeah bit too many tats for my liking.

But didn't u like problematic girls Naxos ? or do u give up on her because she isn't a ginger, i mean that is an solid reason, gingers are the true treasures after all.
Well she's not a ginger so that's strike one. :ROFLMAO:
She hit the mc with a bat so that's strike two.
Plus the tats, that's strike three through ten. :p

But seriously you're right I do like the problem ones and a good redemption story, but for me it's really the tats that was a deal breaker. My personal opinion is they always detract from the natural beauty of a woman, I strongly dislike them. The excessive amount of them, far outweighs any appeal the broken girl syndrome has for me. So for me that was a deal breaker.

But hey, that just my opinion and I know others will love her for them so good for them, nice to have something they like in the game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
But seriously you're right I do like the problem ones and a good redemption story, but for me it's really the tats that was a deal breaker. My personal opinion is they always detract from the natural beauty of a woman, I strongly dislike them. The excessive amount of them, far outweighs any appeal the broken girl syndrome has for me. So for me that was a deal breaker.
This right here. ----^

A few tats can be pretty but yeah the oversaturation kills the "bad/broken" girl appeal for me too.
Plus, I fucking hate chest/breast tats on a girl, it looks so effing trailer park.

I had hoped Luna would be a favorite delinquent niece I could get back into the family fold somehow but hopefully we can just ignore her and focus on all the other wonderfully made characters like The Twins, or The teacher, or.... well you get my point, lots of other beauties.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well she's not a ginger so that's strike one. :ROFLMAO:
She hit the mc with a bat so that's strike two.
Plus the tats, that's strike three through ten. :p
Well if the attack with the bat is part of the story i agree.
Luring ur uncle in a trap, ambush him and hit him with a bat...i coudn't care less for her reason, i just hope we can stick that bat up her ass (unlubed) and wish her a happy life on the street or the next trailer park, i'm sure she is welcomed there.

Fully agree on the tats, one or two well placed tats with meaning sure, but too much just ruins the look imo.

TheRavenRGS

Nov 1, 2020
Question for the dev... If I say I'm ok with Emma & Christian being together, will you eventually be able to join in on that fun? Or did I just lock myself out a potential relationship by not choosing "not being ok with it"?
betisis mentioned he has thought about a 3some with Christian and emma ;)

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes