3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't like these types of scenes (sleep sex), so I avoid them whenever I can. Personally, I don't care that they exist, but I prefer not to be forced to play them. Likewise with placing cameras to spy on the girls. I only do it if it is mandatory, and, unless it is necessary to continue the game, I never look at the images (and only if it is one time thing, if it happes a lot in the game I will stop playing it).
I agree (maybe I'm not as consistent with the "stop playing it" part though). I consider them unrealistic and overused. Along with the "spying on the shower" part (in "Big I" games). Maybe my family was/is weird, but we knew how each other looks in the buff. Sometimes, with only one bathroom, parallel use was unavoidable even if not going for it, and if people were going to dress up for a major occasion everyone was frenzying around the house half naked at best. So even if not really going for it, this wouldn't have seemed as weird or pervy and somebody entering the bathroom while somebody else was showering, excusing themselves and going, would have raised no eyebrows at all. But of course that can also be a cultural thing with the US being more - pardon - prudish about the naked body than where I am from in general.

XxHeadSh0T

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, i was able to port the game to APK for Android, is it alright with you to post it here? Dont want to do it if you're against it.
Betisis

Heyota

Aug 9, 2018
Is it not incest anymore? I have the landlord/sir version. Any way to get the incest version?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Is it not incest anymore? I have the landlord/sir version. Any way to get the incest version?
I believe in the developer notes that they are creating an incest patch at the moment.

Here is the quote from the first page:
In this version incest patch is already applied but in the next update game will be out as non-incest. But of course there will be incest patch.(This note is for the people who do not like incest path)
V0.1 is coming soon as possible

Heyota

Aug 9, 2018
I believe in the developer notes that they are creating an incest patch at the moment.

Isint that saying that THIS version is the incest patch? Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
We only got a short demo and the only sex scene we get is with the wife. As the game progresses I am sure more tags will be added.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
+MythicJoker✶+

The developer previously wrote that he does not want to include all the tags because they can be spoilers for the further development of the plot.

Hey guys i want to say something before the answer your questions

*I really want to answer every question but i'm very bussy for v0.1.
*Thank you so much for support and good comments you guys really helpful!
*Please excuse my grammar

Just wait for v0.1 and decide my friend.

There will be many fetishes, but these fetishes will vary according to the characters, for example, some characters will love the foot fetish, while some will love armpit, and all fetishes will be selectable

Well my plan is 30 + 10
if everything goes good most probably 30 days for every update
but if something goes wrong +10 delayed day
Right now i'm working with one gpu, my first target is buying 2nd gpu to publish longer release's

Well i already talking with few profreader for v0.1
But i dont think you are fair, yes this is not my first language but i'm sure not bad as you say..
Still thanks for feedback

Some tags might be cause the spoiler that's why i don't want to say it for now
And dont worry i already did write my story ( just the main script, rpg and side events still writing ) and i trust this story i hope you guys like it till the end

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

Isint that saying that THIS version is the incest patch? Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat
Yea.. The OP downloads all go to "BuriedDesires-0.1Np-pc" assuming "np" means 'no patch'.

+MythicJoker✶+

The developer previously wrote that he does not want to include all the tags because they can be spoilers for the further development of the plot.
Right.. But 'virgins' is a pretty obvious tag to have with loli.. Especially without NTR being in the mix.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
+MythicJoker✶+

What if there is no sex with them? We would like to, but maybe the developer has other plans? Or he wants to keep us in the dark so that we dream up our own sequel. In general, these are just options for thinking. I guess he doesn't even want to add obvious tags because this is just a prologue.
More tags will be added as the story progresses.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I mean.. Sure, if there's no sex with them what's the 'incest' tag for though?

Keep in mind I haven't played, but just going by screen shots there is only the daughters?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean.. Sure, if there's no sex with them what's the 'incest' tag for though?

Keep in mind I haven't played, but just going by screen shots there is only the daughters?
The mc starts working at a school and the girls there will most likely be love interests aswell.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes