3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I mean.. Sure, if there's no sex with them what's the 'incest' tag for though?

Keep in mind I haven't played, but just going by screen shots there is only the daughters?

Well, incest isn't just about sex, right? Perhaps a sister or someone else will appear in the future. As I wrote earlier, these are just options. It is unlikely that the developer has such a vision of the development of the plot.
I haven't actually played either. I estimate it by screenshots, description and developer's words.
Everything looks very promising for me.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well, incest isn't just about sex, right? Perhaps a sister or someone else will appear in the future. As I wrote earlier, these are just options. It is unlikely that the developer has such a vision of the development of the plot.
I haven't actually played either. I estimate it by screenshots, description and developer's words.
Everything looks very promising for me.
I beg to differ..
By the rules of the site

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
But yea, looks promising.,

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Sexual activities: petting, masturbation, etc.?

I mean in general, not by the rules of this forum.
True, that would count.

Hopefully the dev actually does full sex though..

Either way I'll have to wait to check this out since the download atm doesn't have the patch.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I hope too, because superficial variations of intimate interactions are not at all the same.
Giving a young daughter her first orgasm through petting her would still be great though.

Just to interject with y'all's conversation. The dev already confirmed that impregnation will be an option for the incest characters, so there will be sex. :)
True, issue started with talking about virgins though then went to incest.

I got the virgin tag on the thread, so now just need to wait for the patch.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
True, issue started with talking about virgins though then went to incest.

I got the virgin tag on the thread, so now just need to wait for the patch.
Yep, I know I have been watching the conversation. Currently it doesn't need a patch but when the sexual stuff happens then there will be one.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yep, I know I have been watching the conversation. Currently it doesn't need a patch but when the sexual stuff happens then there will be one.
Well.. If the characters are called roommate or ward or crap like that, in needs patched.

I've not downloaded the game since when clicking the links it all goes to "BuriedDesires-0.1Np-pc" assuming 'np' means 'no patch'.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well.. If the characters are called roommate or ward or crap like that, in needs patched.

I've not downloaded the game since when clicking the links it all goes to "BuriedDesires-0.1Np-pc" assuming 'np' means 'no patch'.
Hm, well the one I downloaded when the game first came out did not have the np prefix. That could of changed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You can download it from the op. The current release already has the incest patch, there are no incest scenes anyway. The closest you get to incest is that you see one of the daughters naked.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
You can download it from the op. The current release already has the incest patch, there are no incest scenes anyway. The closest you get to incest is that you see one of the daughters naked.
OP has it not patched as far it reads, 'incest' for patches counts with ward vs daughter.
The links it all goes to "BuriedDesires-0.1Np-pc" assuming 'np' means 'no patch'.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes