• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

MG_

May 14, 2020
Everything looks of decent quality, specially liked the sound effects, like slap, but for me, the daughters don't look appealing for loli characters, but rather as school girls, and the school girls look like graduate students, if you get what I mean... Also, they look like are the same age. PF is ahead for now.

I'll write a review, after the version 0.4

I was thinking lately, my comments are more reviews than some waste at reviews that have to make 200 chars cover ups. But the mod dares to del a review of mine w/out giving a warning ahead. Cheers.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why I got a black screen with Image 'prolvisitpek1', pek2, pek3, and pek4 not found at the beginning of the game? There's a lot more black screens like that throughout the game. Is it because of the mod?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zontany

I never saw anything like that when I played the game. So it could be caused by the mod. You would have to delete the game extract it again start a game and see if the black screens are gone or not.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Zontany

I never saw anything like that when I played the game. So it could be caused by the mod. You would have to delete the game extract it again start a game and see if the black screens are gone or not.
Without the mod, I didn't have the option to open Emma, Nora & Claire's door only the knock option. The whole scene with Claire and your wife doesn't happen, it goes straight to the cum options. Those are the only differences I found between the modded walkthrough and the normal game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zontany

Did you start a new game or are you using old saves? Did you delete the old files out of the game folder and extract them back out again? Are you using PC or MAC? MAC looks smaller in size then the PC version. So if you are using the MAC version then that could be the reason for your errors.

I just downloaded the PC mega one extracted it started a new game and at Emma Nora & Claire's door I get a knock or go in option for both of them and the wife scene played out completely.

HondusErectus

Jul 31, 2020
Oh and the way the end of the prologue is announced. Epic.
It's such a minor detail but it really differs from the usual way
and thus it's really great and I like it.

The character models so far all look really great.
The render quality is really great too.
Exactly my thought! I would only add, that the models and renders look outstanding! Really hits the spot, haven't seen many games which can compete in this department. Top notch!

Reactions: Vovka

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Zontany

Did you start a new game or are you using old saves? Did you delete the old files out of the game folder and extract them back out again? Are you using PC or MAC? MAC looks smaller in size then the PC version. So if you are using the MAC version then that could be the reason for your errors.

I just downloaded the PC mega one extracted it started a new game and at Emma Nora & Claire's door I get a knock or go in option for both of them and the wife scene played out completely.
I have two different versions of the game (One with the walkthrough mod and one without it). I did a new game for both versions and that was the results that I got. I'm playing the MAC version for both. I just downloaded the PC version without the walkthrough mod and it showed everything without problems.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Zontany

Then that would be the reason why. MAC version I believe is the patreon version which is why it's smaller in size as some content is removed from it and the PC version is the non patreon version and the walk through mod is probably made for the PC version which would explain why you have those options when using the walk through mod as it's script file is from the PC version.

HondusErectus

Jul 31, 2020
SubscribeStar because Patreon is over-moderated and more like to ban/censure content.
I tried SubscribeStar, but unfortunately they only provide one payment option: credit card.
As I don't own one I had to support on Patreon. Let's just hope the page stayes up for long.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes