3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Looked like there was a hint at possible sleep sex. One of my favorite fetishs.

Danger of getting caught in the act makes it more interesting.

If she stirs in the process and he has to back away and decide if he wants to continue.

If she has on articles of clothing that have to be peeled off carefully in order to be inspected.

If she wakes up but pretends to be asleep the first time and he suspects it the next day because she being distant or flirty depending on how well it was received.

But most games/stories just go with the slow progression from looking, to foot play, to boobs or BJ then ass job with no penetration.

There should be a chance to do an eye check, a limp carry, put fingers in her mouth and explore it, pull her lips back and expose her teeth, pinch her nipper and progressively test to see if she's ready to be stripped and fucked before committing to something that can't be explained away.

So much more potential to this fetish than just strip the blankets back, play with titties, and blow your load. 1, 2, 3.

I think if a game could pull it off right it could be a very popular game.
YES, and especially if there's at least a bit of random variation (dialogue, slight render changes, etc) to make them rewarding to repeat; otherwise you get tired after two goes.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
So far I say your off to a good start. I am hopeful that this will be a good story and not just another lewd spam(there are way too many of them already). Not that I don't like lewds, I just want them to make sense in the context of a good story. Keep up the good work and I will be anxiously waiting for future updates.

MG_

May 14, 2020
I tried compressing it a bit better for you guys (jpg-93 and vp9). Vids a bit off, but not because of me. This is actually a byproduct of my little pet project, but I can share it with you. I'm sorry there is currently only 1 host option. It seems everything is well, I had to fix vids for the first time, I also removed audio track since it only had silence? Not sure.

COMPRESSED VERSION (WIN/LINUX):
(116.8MiB) sha1:d422db649c2abc18eb420a9e97ae3c9a44c818bf

Please tell me if there is something wrong with it, I can confirm that Linux version is fully playable so far. I didn't pack it back and didn't fix packing options, so you can download if you want images. It might be safe for hardlinking files on disk with future versions (unless hashes will differ) to save space.

As for the game itself… Well, it's lovely, but wording is a bit of. Perhaps you want to exercise some proofreading.

Oh, I also think that snowballing is hot, so it's kind of disappointing that wasn't an option. And I'm ok with netorase, but I can accept it if protag has to be a bitch about it (that would be more fun actually).
  • For the demo it's too early to compress, Imho. Also, you shoudn't have removed the audio, there are essential sound effects. But you could remove the musics though and provide them as a standalone addon.
  • For the videos I can't say anything as I didn't get what you've said about it.
  • For the future it'll be appreciated if you provide additional details about the compression, like the software used, resolution of images if reduced, and a comparison.
Thanks

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Game strikes as a blend of "proud father" and "the headmaster" from what I've seen in that intro.

Going to be interesting.

I'm still a little uneasy about that youngest daughter and hoping we can avoid her.

but man those twin redheads at the school... .where do I apply for his job.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Game strikes as a blend of "proud father" and "the headmaster" from what I've seen in that intro.

Going to be interesting.

I'm still a little uneasy about that youngest daughter and hoping we can avoid her.

but man those twin redheads at the school... .where do I apply for his job.
Agree, lots of loli lovers in here, but the youngest daughter is too much IMO. Wish the twins were the daughters instead

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Eh.. Don't get why people complain about character models, hopefully for you two maybe Claire can be avoided..

I don't see the need or want to change any of the daughters myself.
For me it was two things in this case in particular... the way she acted with the sneaky stealth thing just makes her feel younger than she "supposedly is".

The other was shortly after trying this I went to the store and so a girl that made me think thats what claire would be like IRL and it freaked me out. To be clear, I didn't have any thoughts towards her, but was freaked out that people can be like and I'd just played something where the resemblance was to high. I'm not judging anyone on loli's, hell I played this and proud father, but IRL it's sick and it just felt a little to real for me at the moment. I won't drop this game yet, but do hope Claire is optional. Maybe by the next update I'll be over it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Never really had that problem, adult games for me are just that, games. I enjoy going on killing sprees in gta but I would never do that IRL. Just because people might enjoy something in a game doesn't mean that they would enjoy it IRL.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Well having the ability to chose to get involved with any one of the characters is always a great option. IMO :D

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes