3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Fenix34

Midlife crisis? There is also apartment 69 that allows you to change a persons age to be as old or as young as you want. I think you can even go into the negatives.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Does it really matter though?

As far as I know only characters where an age is mentioned is the 4 students.

None of the family or the MC is mentioned.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no point, you would only be kidding yourself if you set the girls ages to 18, ain't no one buying that, this ain't like radiant where they do look almost 18, more like proud father and not even had their first period.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
My view is this: The age of the characters only matters if the one playing the game or reading the story cant differentiate between what's fake and what's real. If your having trouble with the characters ages then maybe you need to remember that its not real or maybe get some therapy to learn to tell the difference.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys, sorry for late response.

V0.1 Is finally completed, At 15 feb. it will be published here,
For 20$ tiers at patreon and Subscribestar it's already published. For 10$ it'll be published tomorrow, I hope you gonna like this update.

See you guys in feb 15
thanks for replying cooooollllllll !!!!!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for late response.

V0.1 Is finally completed, At 15 feb. it will be published here,
For 20$ tiers at patreon and Subscribestar it's already published. For 10$ it'll be published tomorrow, I hope you gonna like this update.

See you guys in feb 15
How dare you. You get things done and give a release date that we CAN believe?? What kind of developer are you??? No I say. NO. I will NOT accept this. You MUST delay the release at least 24 hours or no one on this site will EVER trust you again.. Evil Devs finishing updates before giving release dates?? -SIGH- What kind of SICK and CRUEL world do we live in now?? :)

-End of silly-

Looking forward to the update, and thank you for the game and your work. (y)

Just a thought.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only the first version was already patched the rest of the updates after this first version will not be patched and the patch will need to be downloaded from somewhere else so they should be fine.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes