3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I found another pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Hooray!

(Sarcasm aside, this a really great game)

I found it amusing the developer decided to give me the middle finger at the end of the prologue, letting me and the game character know it's over until the next update as part of the story

I first noticed this chick when I pulled into the school. Is she going to be apart of the story at some point, or is she just there to break the fourth wall?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

TheRavenRGS

Nov 1, 2020
I found another pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Hooray!

(Sarcasm aside, this a really great game)

I found it amusing the developer decided to give me the middle finger at the end of the prologue, letting me and the game character know it's over until the next update as part of the story

I first noticed this chick when I pulled into the school. Is she going to be apart of the story at some point, or is she just there to break the fourth wall?
View attachment 1036133
This is Betisis's End signature! its great but I hate it hahaha just wait till you play V0.1 the final signature is savage!

Reactions: LordMerek

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Any idea when v0.1 is coming, friend?
From Discord:

"The official release dates for Buried Desires V0.1 are as follow if you don't yet know!

President + Generous helpers : Uh, its out, you should be playing?
Superior Teacher : 10th February
Great Teacher : 12th February
Public Release : 15th February"

Reactions: LordMerek

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
when does the new update come out? So little by little too little as a game to say.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Naxos

Yes it's very hard for them to scroll with broken fingers and having to use their noses instead. Which would explain why many miss the posts.

There is also a post by the DEV a page back the 14th one from the top stating when they would be releasing the update to here.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos

Yes it's very hard for them to scroll with broken fingers and having to use their noses instead. Which would explain why many miss the posts.

There is also a post by the DEV a page back the 14th one from the top stating when they would be releasing the update to here.
Maybe we can start collections to buy one of these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Naxos

Or we just need to invent some periscope glasses so while they are looking at their mouse they can still see the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I feel like the mods just pick favorite dev's. So, if you're not on their list, I see this going the way of Proud Father. Either way, I'll give it a play and see if I wanna sub. :D

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes