3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Interesting and promising start! I'm hoping there will be an option to corrupt/share the girls, although sneaking on Emma did make it seem it might be girl/girl only. Which is also not a bad thing.

And props for having the principal quote Q from Tapestry, one of my favorite Star Trek TNG episodes! (y)
Not to shit on your hope, but I'm going to assume by the two responses in the prologue at the shrink "anyone who touches my wife other than me is walking dead" or "the idea of someone touching her is unacceptable", & a few sentences later "... no I cannot share my wife with anyone" will mean that that will not be an option.

Being able to interrupt Emma and Christian was awesome.

Being able to hopefully close off all girlxgirl (even if just for her) was even better.
Hopefully that choice won't bite me in the ass later with a bad end or some. I don't share even with girls.

The end was a little predictable though.

Nice update. Can't wait for more with the redhead twins.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Which patch to use? The Google Drive link or the 'Unofficial' one?

Ah - the Unofficial link goes nowhere.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Not to shit on your hope, but I'm going to assume by the two responses in the prologue at the shrink "anyone who touches my wife other than me is walking dead" or "the idea of someone touching her is unacceptable", & a few sentences later "... no I cannot share my wife with anyone" will mean that that will not be an option.
Yeah, some of the things the MC says (which you don't have a choice about) makes it less likely, but you never know. Even if it's not his wife or daughters it could be part of his discipline with the girls at the school. But corrupting/sharing or no, the game is interesting enough either way for now.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The first day was changed. Am I right? MC can't enter girls' rooms in the morning, and the black haired girl doesn't watch the parents any more.

Reactions: Nulldev

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The first day was changed. Am I right? MC can't enter girls' rooms in the morning, and the black haired girl doesn't watch the parents any more.
Correct. Emma's room is now locked (you can still enter the other girls' room) and the watching is gone, even though the dialogue after the scene still refers to it.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Correct. Emma's room is now locked (you can still enter the other girls' room) and the watching is gone, even though the dialogue after the scene still refers to it.
But can't without knocking (the scene was different). So why is that? Is it a censorship?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Definately my new favourite game. Well written dialogue, the scent of a nice bit of cheating in the air, extremely well rendered and some tricky choices that build up repeated playthroughs

Things are looking fantastic for Buried Desires.

Now someone hand me a spade, it is time to go digging!

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
if you played the first release you can add (patch archive file) to the game folder if you just want to enter her room and same with the black hair girl, but i think this update is removing some old images only meant for pay site.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Reactions: misterbaobab

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But can't without knocking (the scene was different). So why is that? Is it a censorship?
To quote from the dev notes in the op:

About Prologue:
I removed some rushed scenes in the Prologue. In the main story, those scenes were supposed to be given later,
they were not deleted. It will be added to the game as larger scenes in the next updates.
I apologize for that, but don't worry, as the story progresses, you will see much better versions of those scenes

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
good game but i guess its going to take like 10 updates to see something good, so around December
I believe there is already in something good in this game but its your opinion and i respect that, see you after 10 updates :)
Is the gallery not working? Because I've reloaded saves to unlock scenes, and the gallery stays completely blank. "Next" and "Previous" also instantly close it, instead of doing what they're supposed to.
Noted!
The game is great, my only irritation is that the pink backdrop for the text fades to nothing by the right side, while stylistic it does defeat the purpose of the backdrop making it so the text becomes unreadable when it goes over brighter areas of the background. Would there be anyway to change this or extend the backdrop? Either way I'm looking forward to see more as this develops.
Noted!
Mute All Means Mute All!
So why do I still get cock sucking sounds when I mute all?
I'm sorry for trouble i will fix it soon as possible
only the wife again...
lame as fuck bro
I'm sorry to hear that :(
the walktrough mod is being updated?
Soon.
Only wife but good progres . This game has a lot of potencial .

Btw keep tities small :)
;)
Using Windows version, and the patch, got a lot of missing images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : tried with a new install of both, can't even get the scene that should be unlocked with the patch
Probably using old save's

Interesting and promising start! I'm hoping there will be an option to corrupt/share the girls, although sneaking on Emma did make it seem it might be girl/girl only. Which is also not a bad thing.

And props for having the principal quote Q from Tapestry, one of my favorite Star Trek TNG episodes! (y)
Thank you but... THERE WILL NOT ANOTHER DICK IN MY GAME
Trying to leave the gallery is very hard as the return is very hard to see I had to mouse over the whole screen till the word return lit up. Might want to change that to a darker color.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted!
It seems the incest patch only adds incest but not any removed pictures/scenes or where they all removed?
Please check Developer Notes :)
Just started this one but I had to pause to come here and write this:
This has got to be THE worst therapist I have ever seen. :ROFLMAO:
She's literally telling him that he should commit crimes, fool around with his students and cheat on his wife.
And why?
Because he's apparently smart enough to get away with it.
Miss Quinzel, is that you?
If i answer this its might be spoiler :/
ok this was bigest disapointment in this month....and i was so happy when i saw update :-(
updated walkthrough?
Soon :)
lots of scenes was removed....

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Loli content is fine. My own view: the further it is away from pedo-adjacent, the better(i.e., double digit ages, at least), especially when the game is 3dcg. And having the girls talk like someone of the age range the dev intends them to be is also a good thing. "18" year olds who talk like 6 year olds is really skeevy imo.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Right. Here is better compressed (Win/Linux) - visually lossless.
(398.6MiB) sha1:0df9d73b2c5e15ddc8cbf2e97d806c9ef03fc3de

I think this dev makes it more complicated sometimes: video files not properly tagged and I cannot calculate opus bitrate manually, some only contain silence and I can't use silencedetect atm (honestly I never even intended to process files with only silence). Also, framerate doesn't seem right (ffs). Animations still contain glitching.

Well, anyway, I only transcoded bloated files this time (vp9->vp9), which slightly worsened overall quality (probably, I can't see any difference whatsoever). I can't process other files cuz crf=18 results in even higher bitrate and since this is a hq transcode I don't want to use crf21 or something. Some old mpg files probably actually missing (it seems), so prologue is bugged a bit.

Somebody asked me about tools I use, it's ffmpeg and imagemagick shell one-liners, nothing fancy. Then I use sed to patch file names (if necessary). So yeah, it's all automated (including archiving and uploading online), I simply found a new use for some old oneliners.

Reactions: PPLayer
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes