3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I love your game. Great job and wonderful renders. One thing I would like to point out though, and I understand that rendering takes a long time since I am a 3D artist.

At the dinner table when everyone is eating with your sister and all girls there, it would make it a bit better if your girls were a bit more animated, as in small different poses while they talk. because most of the time you have your girls in the exact same pose while they say a few different sentences.

Anyways just an observation. Keep up the great work. :)

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Right. Here is better compressed (Win/Linux) - visually lossless.
(398.6MiB) sha1:0df9d73b2c5e15ddc8cbf2e97d806c9ef03fc3de

I think this dev makes it more complicated sometimes: video files not properly tagged and I cannot calculate opus bitrate manually, some only contain silence and I can't use silencedetect atm (honestly I never even intended to process files with only silence). Also, framerate doesn't seem right (ffs). Animations still contain glitching.

Well, anyway, I only transcoded bloated files this time (vp9->vp9), which slightly worsened overall quality (probably, I can't see any difference whatsoever). I can't process other files cuz crf=18 results in even higher bitrate and since this is a hq transcode I don't want to use crf21 or something. Some old mpg files probably actually missing (it seems), so prologue is bugged a bit.

Somebody asked me about tools I use, it's ffmpeg and imagemagick shell one-liners, nothing fancy. Then I use sed to patch file names (if necessary). So yeah, it's all automated (including archiving and uploading online), I simply found a new use for some old oneliners.
Thank you for work, and i'm sorry about this i'm still new and still learning ^^
It is shame how this game developed :-( after found out that prologue is remaded (thank god that i could not use old save) i lost all interest to even see what is new....

gl with developement and bye
View attachment 1038135
Thank you so far :)
I love your game. Great job and wonderful renders. One thing I would like to point out though, and I understand that rendering takes a long time since I am a 3D artist.

At the dinner table when everyone is eating with your sister and all girls there, it would make it a bit better if your girls were a bit more animated, as in small different poses while they talk. because most of the time you have your girls in the exact same pose while they say a few different sentences.

Anyways just an observation. Keep up the great work. :)
Well my gpu has 10 gb vram only... this scene was incredibly hard, actually, I wanted a lot of rendering on that scene.
And thank you so much ^^

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Played through the new release a couple times now and there are 2 images I cannot replicate in my game, are they all in the game now or are a couple images for future releases?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Didnt played the update yet, but what you guys wrote about missing pics and locked doors sounds like a missing loli patch...maybe the dev just forgot to post the link.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
if you played the first release you can add (patch archive file) to the game folder if you just want to enter her room and same with the black hair girl, but i think this update is removing some old images only meant for pay site.

View attachment 1038123
the images were remove and i replied without reading the dev logs and i added an old patch thinking the peek at daughter was removed but by adding the old patch the game ended at the garage. i started with a new install (without patch) and i could continue from the garage. soo only add the old patch if you want to peek at the daughter or the scene in the kitchen in the morning.

laidyuki

Apr 2, 2019
I feel stupid, but I can't apply the patch. I moved the patch to the game file and extracted it, but it still says roommates for the girls.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I feel stupid, but I can't apply the patch. I moved the patch to the game file and extracted it, but it still says roommates for the girls.
The file prologuePatch.rpy (if you used the google link) must be in the game folder, not any subfolders.

Worked fine for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
read the dev notes.
I did before posting...but the only rushed scene i saw in the prolog was the blowjob from his wife...first time domination without asking and just in luck because she liked it...a little to much out of nowhere. The rest was pretty natural, incl. the curious peeping daughter and looking after the kids and catching them with less clothes in their own rooms. The "free to do almost all" speech from the new boss on the interview was much more incongruous.
But thats just an opinion based on having played the prologue and reading here about the lost scenes. Cant play this at work ^^

Reactions: HansDampf788

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is a nopatch.rpy file that is in the script folder when I added the incest patch I deleted the nopatch ones from the folder as those have stuff listed as roommate and such.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Yes ofc there will be.
Just to clarify: will impregnation be optional or unavoidable? I already fell in love with the game just based on the previews but pregnancy stuff is not really for me, so it would be nice to know if it's safe to invest time into this gem. Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes