3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Bobber Tail Meka10

Restart the game and use only the incest patch as many things were removed from the first version of them game. If you have old files left over get rid of them.
I did that, without the patch. File names need to get updated, I made it 0.1.1 instead of 0.1 and it removed the black and missing image parts.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
BTW... I forgot to mention, just a tip, you shouldn't cut the ending direct to main menu abruptly, that doesn't give the player time to make a final save to next update.

Good Luck to your game... (y)

May 25, 2017
Kind of sounds like a get them interested and then remove them kind of thing.

So since everything in the first episode is gone I didn't bother going to any of the girls rooms and I left the house without doing anything with the wife.

Ruby looks cute.

One spot when talking to the sister the MC says don't worry, aunt, I'll take care of it.

Kayla already looks like she's had some face work done.

The girl with the heart make up was super cute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swed57

When you have the error defined twice it means you have 2 files that have the same stuff in it. Not sure why you are getting that unless you overwrote the file or something as I played it and never had that problem.
I solved it old mod Thanks

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Kind of sounds like a get them interested and then remove them kind of thing.

So since everything in the first episode is gone I didn't bother going to any of the girls rooms and I left the house without doing anything with the wife.
Read the dev notes in the op.

Ruby looks cute.

One spot when talking to the sister the MC says don't worry, aunt, I'll take care of it.
Yes x 2

Kayla already looks like she's had some face work done.

The girl with the heart make up was super cute.
Didn't notice Kayla, but the heart girl, meh, Told her to f-off, I know I chose the "wrong" options with her, but have zero interest in her, so didn't care about wining friends and influencing people. I was too focused on punching Christian's face in, was getting hatchet body spray flashbacks.

Was nice to interrupt them but Christian was not what I expected. Still glad I did.

It looks like the answer in the car doesn't have any permanent effect. But taking her hand or not does affect love.

Reactions: Raziel_8

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I remember the beginning having more incest renders. Does the patch need to be updated?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Naxos

I already did read it which is why I didn't bother going to the girls rooms or to the kitchen.

kayla was the girl who you meet in the MC's class who's a student of his. She was in the front row in between the twins and the girl that likes to watch.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I note that Preferences --> Sound volumes seem to be not respected. I tried everything at zero, with/out 'Mute All' selected, and the kissy-kissy etc noises still sound. I had to mute the game in Windows to be able to play without announcing the type of game to the world ;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jesus, Amy is pretty(and filled out in the right places). The MC had the right idea when he arrived home to see his sister after saying Alabama. Wouldn't even be surprised if this took place in Alabama with all the family bonding I'm going to be getting up too.

I won't dive too far into this update, storywise, because while it's not the first release, technically, it's still fresh and i don't want to spoil people. Also I'm too lazy to spoiler everything up as well. I'll just say who i like the most currently since i didn't do it in the prologue(which was a good idea because i'd have changed it immediately for this one).

My Favorites are Amy, Janet, and Nora currently. Every other girl after(currently in game) are equal with each other. Well i like Charlotte(Gaby), Kayla and Mia too. So the ones i named are the top and the rest are at the middle. No one's at the bottom currently(well Luna may be depending on how the next update goes). They'll probably change position throughout my playthrough before the end.

Anyway, fantastic update and keep up the great work. Looking forward to the future of this game. Now i have to figure out how to unlock the other scenes in the gallery so I'll be busy with that playing around with the different choice options.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes