3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
the fact that the file was name 0.1 was misleading.
As you have already noticed, the dev has updated v.0.1, and the (old) mod no longer works with it. I do not know why the dev did not call the current version 0.2, but perhaps it is because this newer version actually includes less gameplay?

In any case, we will have to wait for an update to the walkthrough mod.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Missed some scenes
From page 1;
"I removed some rushed scenes in the Prologue. In the main story, those scenes were supposed to be given later,
they were not deleted. It will be added to the game as larger scenes in the next updates.
I apologize for that, but don't worry, as the story progresses, you will see much better versions of those scenes "

Nov 4, 2018
As you have already noticed, the dev has updated v.0.1, and the (old) mod no longer works with it. I do not know why the dev did not call the current version 0.2, but perhaps it is because this newer version actually includes less gameplay?

In any case, we will have to wait for an update to the walkthrough mod.
Yeah first time I've seen this game,
Figured the first was just labeled prologue or demo instead of having a version number.

I noticed what was removed after playing with and without the mod,
The oldest isn't in her room during the second attempt to enter,
And the youngest doesn't watch the bj scene.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What are third kind of points? Love and Dominance I get, but what are the r_points?
I'm going to guess and say probably something like respect points. I thought maybe romance, but that doesn't make sense with there already being love points. But that is just me taking a wild guess. Heck it could be something else completely.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I like the banner of this game but in "Lastest Updates" everything looks very small and I hardly recognize that it was this game and not another, and I almost skipped it. I suppose that when the games are new one is guided more by the face of the characters than by the name of the game itself

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos

I already did read it which is why I didn't bother going to the girls rooms or to the kitchen.

kayla was the girl who you meet in the MC's class who's a student of his. She was in the front row in between the twins and the girl that likes to watch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool, maybe I misread your first line.

The question in the car doesn't have any variables or flags associated with it, so I don't think it makes any difference. It will be nice for you if you get those scenes you want, it will be nice for me if I don't. We both win.

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
So far very promising. hopefully wont have an abandoned tag somewhere along the line. Might even support it later on, cuz if i am being honest : After certain Devs just jump the ship after 2-3 "releases", i would pledge or support only after a certain Version depending on content*.

because i have seen Games, that add a "typo" change log and the version is upped to 0.5 with the newest addition > that the MC can now cross the street somebody flashes <Insert Imagination> and there comes the "end version" and wait for next update that comes every 3 months with equally balanced content as b4 which means we take 4 steps and repeat. Somewhere in there the Paetron button is shown in between. Hopefully this game will be neither of the above.

Good luck to the dev.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Man, this is missing a lot of punctuation...
Not much to complain about otherwise. I have high hopes for this.
One issue I have though: The bit at the end of each version's content is irritating. Now, I don't know how much of that baseball bat scene at the end is actually happening, so I won't say any more about it. But the bit at the end of the prologue with that girl holding up the sign to the window... All it does is break up the flow. By the time the game is done, nobody's gonna care about what version's content they're reading. If you wanna split the whole thing into chapters, that's fine, but labeling the end of a version, and in such a disruptive way, is imo not a very good idea.
I mean, I'm not trying to tell you what you can and can't do. Just wanted to give my opinion.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes