3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
check the Dev notes! he felt the prologue was a bit rushed, so has taken out those scenes for now, they will come back in later updates, GREATLY expanded on :)
Alright, got a bit worried there, but I can wait if they're gonna be re-added and expanded upon. As I know first hand how rushing things can easily ruin a story. So, thanks.

Reactions: TheRavenRGS

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game dev, really nice renders, cute characters, and the choices seem to matter. Starts off with an interesting story. I'll be supporting this and can't wait for more updates.

Reactions: LordMerek
Dec 21, 2019
"+1500 Animations Renders" lmao that cracked me up. Christ, I know people say ridiculous shit to make it seem like their updates are much larger than they actually are, but this is a new one.

Reactions: Sirren

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
"+1500 Animations Renders" lmao that cracked me up. Christ, I know people say ridiculous shit to make it seem like their updates are much larger than they actually are, but this is a new one.
Yeah, regardless of how small the update is, this is a great game and definitely a keeper! Better to have small updates once a month, than a mediocrely-sized update once every six-eight months.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lar636

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Dev... Love the game so far, great renders and nice animations, good story that is not boring, some humor and beautiful girls.
Also like the loli tag so i hope that we can explore the petite ones :love: ,because i Love small Tits. Maybe add a tag for it Dev (y)

this question is for Shaddy's. I first played the game witout the MOD and the scene with Claire in the bedroom where u can pretend to sleep, i did not choose "I said come here" but "Pretend to sleep" and "find out how she is doing in school" ,and managed to get +1 love point with her.
With the Mod u get +1 domination point and after choosing pretend to sleep a lot of text was removed so u can't get the Love point no more.... and i :love: Love point's.
Maybe there's a reason for this? but the dev put that Love point there for us to get it.
Gonna play some more now checking if more changes are made. BTW, i Love your work Shaddy ;)

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Just wanted to mention that the +Dominance trait is stuck in the top right-hand corner.

TheRavenRGS

Nov 1, 2020
Dev... Love the game so far, great renders and nice animations, good story that is not boring, some humor and beautiful girls.
Also like the loli tag so i hope that we can explore the petite ones :love: ,because i Love small Tits. Maybe add a tag for it Dev (y)

this question is for Shaddy's. I first played the game witout the MOD and the scene with Claire in the bedroom where u can pretend to sleep, i did not choose "I said come here" but "Pretend to sleep" and managed to get 1 love point with her.
With the Mod u get +1 domination point and after choosing pretend to sleep a lot of text was removed so u can't get the Love point no more.... and i :love: Love point's.
Maybe there's a reason for this? but the dev put that Love point there for us to get it.
Gonna play some more now checking if more changes are made. BTW, i Love your work Shaddy ;)
in that scene there is 3 main paths you can take. 1 love point. 1 domination point. or, you can find out how she is doing in school. decide carefully.

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
in that scene there is 3 main paths you can take. 1 love point. 1 domination point. or, you can find out how she is doing in school. decide carefully.
yes, u get that option witout the MOD.
If u use the MOD, u can't choose "find out how she is doing in school" so the +1 love point is lost

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Is the mod working cause i'm at the therapist does the choices u make there make a difference or not
Mod is working ok, only the bedroom scene with Claire has an error i think, u get the +1 domination point but no option to get the +1 love point

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
check the Dev notes! he felt the prologue was a bit rushed, so has taken out those scenes for now, they will come back in later updates, GREATLY expanded on :)
Hah,
yea sorry for that, didn't read it,i think,
ok, its kinda right that the peeping once may be a little rushed, but walking in to someone being not dressed happens.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
STOP GIVING ME CLIFF HANGARS! JESUS FUCK! Well, that's burned into my retinas now. Thanks a lot. Now I have to wait for v0.2. Thanks. Really.

(I really love this game :love:)

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I put the patch into the game folder, but it still says landlady, I thought it would be his wife, no need for landlady crap if its with the daughters?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes