3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Eniarc

May 15, 2020
I assume I have to start from the beginning again? If I continue where I saved it when the MC gets back in his car before the girls walk up with the end of prologue sign I get tons of errors, If I start from the headmistress office it seems ok.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I assume I have to start from the beginning again? If I continue where I saved it when the MC gets back in his car before the girls walk up with the end of prologue sign I get tons of errors, If I start from the headmistress office it seems ok.
Yes are we supposed to start from the begining? my last saved game didnt advance the story one bit

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yes are we supposed to start from the begining? my last saved game didnt advance the story one bit
The prologue was reworked, probably why old saves don't work, so yes, need to restart.

Reactions: uberzubron

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Also had this problem. But an earlier save still worked. The errors are probably caused from some scenes being taken out of v0.1.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The patch is all over the place ... sometimes a daughter is a sister, the sister is the aunt and the story is ridiculous.
When the sister is arguing about about her potential move in ... only the MC's wife's opinion matters? Not he MC's or the girls'? rly? The characters are all quite shallow and/or swapping stances as it fits. Especially the MC feels strange.
He must be the must soft and submissive alpha dom in the world... the head of the school is on a whole new level of batshit crazy.

Currently the story is nothing I really can enjoy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What are third kind of points? Love and Dominance I get, but what are the r_points?
I'm going to guess and say probably something like respect points. I thought maybe romance, but that doesn't make sense with there already being love points. But that is just me taking a wild guess. Heck it could be something else completely.
This is from the header in the relationshipPoints.rpy script:

# r_points = Relationship points
# l_points = Love points
# d_points = Domination points

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I really enjoy this game. And with the all the beautiful redheads I'm practically giddy with emotion :love: :ROFLMAO:.

Can't wait to get closer with little Ruby and Emma. Loved the scene with Emma and Christian and how Emma reacts to the MC after we interfere and put a stop to it. One thing that was a bit disappointing though was the MC getting Emma to return back to the way she used to speak to the MC. I liked the change in how she was talking to the MC.

I enjoy the way little Ruby Red looks at me all the time she is really sweet and the scene when she is introduced and she give us that big beautiful smile and jumps into our arms. absolutely loved it.

I love the twins as well but Ava is my favorite. I can see that Olivia is going to need some strong discipline as well. Who knows maybe Olivia will become as sweet as Ava after some tough love ;):devilish:.
Well said.
I must admit my first thought was Emma was acting and just saying that to try cover and get out of being in trouble, but I think she was serious. I'm expecting her usual tough bitch attitude in public, and something totally opposite when it's just the 2 of them. I'll be very dissapointed if she carries on like that in private too.

As of Olivia, I'm sure it's nothing a few spanking sessions won't fix, she'll be calling him daddy soon too.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Check the dev notes. The spying ninja will be back in later updates.
What confused me was that the text for that scene is still in the incest-patch script. You just can't get to it anymore.

Oh well, if we can see it in some future release, then I'm okay with how the game is proceeding. I don't mind a slow burn at all. The developer caused a lot of confusion, though, by putting content into the Prologue release and then yanking it out.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The patch is all over the place ... sometimes a daughter is a sister, the sister is the aunt and the story is ridiculous.
When the sister is arguing about about her potential move in ... only the MC's wife's opinion matters? Not he MC's or the girls'? rly? The characters are all quite shallow and/or swapping stances as it fits. Especially the MC feels strange.
He must be the must soft and submissive alpha dom in the world... the head of the school is on a whole new level of batshit crazy.

Two errors in the script with the wrong variables... oh the story is terrible and all over the place.

Considering she already knows how the MC feel's as he's already told her he wants her to move in, it's kinda stupid and pointless to want his opinion again on the matter. Maybe the day before on the phone call you didn't push it or whatever the assertive option was when he was talking to the sister. Same for the girls, every one of them said they wanted it while sitting around the dinner table. The only person she had any doubt about was the wife and wanted to make sure that she was totally ok with it and not just being polite.

It is possible to be alpha and dominant without being a total dick about it too.

I've seen lots of criticisms thrown at games, but this is crazy and nothing I can take seriously. :p Sorry couldn't resist a little fun poking. :p:ROFLMAO:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well said.
I must admit my first thought was Emma was acting and just saying that to try cover and get out of being in trouble, but I think she was serious. I'm expecting her usual tough bitch attitude in public, and something totally opposite when it's just the 2 of them. I'll be very dissapointed if she carries on like that in private too.

As of Olivia, I'm sure it's nothing a few spanking sessions won't fix, she'll be calling him daddy soon too.
I hope you are right about Emma. I really liked her a lot more after that scene and I would be alright with her being that way in public but then being my purring little kitten in private. If she isn't like that in private I will be in the same camp as you.. Highly disappointed... :cry:

I look forward to Olivia calling us daddy as well. Remember what Charlotte said a lot of the girls have daddy issues so after we give Olivia a little punishment and the fatherly guidance and love she needs. I think she will be square in the daddy camp with us. :)

Actually that wasn't the patch's fault. I found some of the wrong variables were used in the game script itself. Like when the MC calls Amy "aunt".

But there is a little part missing in the patch it was one of the choices at dinner when talking about The MC's and Amy's parents I think. The game script had this part in it. The patch doesn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes