3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, finished this version and I have decided I am an insatiable horndog. MC has a gorgeous green eyed blonde wife with ZERO inhibitions and I still wanna bang his daughters, his niece(s??? cant say for certain re Luna...oh hell who am I kiddng, yeah, Luna too), his sister, the principal at the school, his therapist, his coworkers, his students at the school, ...

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
OK, finished this version and I have decided I am an insatiable horndog. MC has a gorgeous green eyed blonde wife with ZERO inhibitions and I still wanna bang his daughters, his niece(s??? cant say for certain re Luna...oh hell who am I kiddng, yeah, Luna too), his sister, the principal at the school, his therapist, his coworkers, his students at the school, ...
Yeah all the girls in this game are great, at this point I can't even choose a favorite.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah same, though heart makeup girl, Clara and Luana are two that are off my list. If I could get a version of Luna with adblock :ROFLMAO: she'd be back for me.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah all the girls in this game are great, at this point I can't even choose a favorite.
Here I thought you where a man of culture.... So let me help you.

I'd like to point you in the direction of Emma, Olivia, Ava and Ruby.

I don't mind pregnancy, but it's something that is hard to implement in these games. Usually devs add it at the end of the game. When it comes to fetishes the only stuff that I don't like is NTR or sharing with other dudes, and nasty stuff like scat. Other than that I am pretty open minded.
While we share a lot of similar tastes and enjoyement of games, I am finding I have a narrower range of kinks that I like compared to a lot of people here. My list of dislikes far outweighs my like. Some of them very strongly being deal breakers, others being tolerable in small doses.

Reactions: DewMongrel

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Man when I thought that Emma would be a pain in the ass, Luna shows up. Can't wait to see where the story goes with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the game gives me the opportunity, I usually cut off lesbian relationships, not because I don't like them, but because that way I don't have to skip those scenes (you usually have to press a button for it). I'm not interested in those scenes, so if I can avoid having them better.

I don't mind pregnancy, but it's something that is hard to implement in these games. Usually devs add it at the end of the game. When it comes to fetishes the only stuff that I don't like is NTR or sharing with other dudes, and nasty stuff like scat. Other than that I am pretty open minded.
Personally, I don't like domination (I have preferred to avoid the first scene with the wife and have the conversation with her, even using the mod that lets do both). For now I have avoided all the domination choices (until reaching the scene in the bed with Claire, that the mod forces me to get a domination point, which annoys me).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Here I thought you where a man of culture.... So let me help you.

I'd like to point you in the direction of Emma, Olivia, Ava and Ruby.
I actually like Ruby a lot. But I think It will take a couple more updates for me to have a favorite.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally, I don't like domination (I have preferred to avoid the first scene with the wife and have the conversation with her, even using the mod that lets do both). For now I have avoided all the domination choices (until reaching the scene in the bed with Claire, that the mod forces me to get a domination point, which annoys me).
Yeah I wish the mod didn't force you to choose both scenes. It is kind of weird because in the proud father mod for example, which is made by the same person he gives you the choice to see individual scenes or to see both.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I actually like Ruby a lot. But I think It will take a couple more updates for me to have a favorite.
Well you know me and redheads, and then me and tsundra characters or the hurt damaged ones, so when you combine all those types or two more more, I have a clear winner. The scene with Emma in the car made me all but forget all the others.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well you know me and redheads, and then me and tsundra characters or the hurt damaged ones, so when you combine all those types or two more more, I have a clear winner. The scene with Emma in the car made me all but forget all the others.
I didn't get that scene since I don't really mind if she has a girlfriend, I think the mc will join in on the fun eventually so instead of just emma he gets both of them.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If the game gives me the opportunity, I usually cut off lesbian relationships, not because I don't like them, but because that way I don't have to skip those scenes (you usually have to press a button for it). I'm not interested in those scenes, so if I can avoid having them better.
You had me in the first half,
but lost me in the second. :ROFLMAO:
I've realised I really like the domination paths, but only when I can mix it with love. If it's a pure dom path and turning the woman into nothing but a toy for my enjoyment I'm not interested. There are a few games that get it right for me. Hopefully this will be another, but I have a good feeling about it.

I didn't get that scene since I don't really mind if she has a girlfriend, I think the mc will join in on the fun eventually so instead of just emma he gets both of them.
Yeah you know me and my views on that, been vocal enough... did a little happy dance when I could interrupt them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I wish the mod didn't force you to choose both scenes. It is kind of weird because in the proud father mod for example, which is made by the same person he gives you the choice to see individual scenes or to see both.
The game has, as far as I know, two routes with each LI, one more vanilla and one more focused on domination (male domination I guess), although both in a some kind of romantic way. I have no intention of pursuing the second, so I prefer to avoid getting Domination points. In fact, if the game only had one path (domination) for each LI, it would not be a kind of game that I wanted to play. That's why I don't like being forced to get a point of the route that I don't want to see.

but lost me in the second. :ROFLMAO:
I've realised I really like the domination paths, but only when I can mix it with love. If it's a pure dom path and turning the woman into nothing but a toy for my enjoyment I'm not interested. There are a few games that get it right for me. Hopefully this will be another, but I have a good feeling about it.
I guess it's all a matter of taste. I don't like domination scenes, not even if they are (as they should be in a healthy relationship) something consensual, mixed with love. I don't like spanking scenes, nor BDSM, whether consensual, in a romantic relationship or whatever. For example in Hail Dicktator, which is a game where, despite how little I played, I glimpsed that the MC develops romantic relationships that include domination and spanking (I don't know if there is also BDSM), I practically couldn't get past the prologue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am with Naxos I really don't mind the domination path if it's mixed with some love. In a lot of games domination often means you treat the girls like shit almost like slaves, in those cases yeah I am not a fan either.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I guess it's all a matter of taste. I don't like domination scenes, not even if they are (as they should be in a healthy relationship) something consensual, mixed with love. I don't like spanking scenes, nor BDSM, whether consensual, in a romantic relationship or whatever. For example in Hail Dicktator, which is a game where, despite how little I played, I glimpsed that the MC develops romantic relationships that include domination and spanking (I don't know if there is also BDSM), I practically couldn't get past the prologue.
I don't mind spanking too much, actually started to like it as long as it's just a hand. not a fan of whips, crops etc. Probably one of the best examples of what I like right now is the love/sub route for Eve in Summer Scent or the sub route for (I can't remember the name) but the brunette in sisterly love. Nothing violent or aggressive.. more telling them what they can and can't do. Never been into the bdsm stuff, though I did rather enjoy it in the early parts of Cure my addiction, which surprised me. tie her arms to the bed posts or behind her back and put on a blindfold, I'm super happy. Hog tie her or all bound up in a position she can't move at all. no thanks.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Is the Loli in this game avoidable? Wifey is georgous, I would play it just for her, but I'm really not into the borderline CP and in this game almost every other girl is borderline to me based off the screenshots. If i can't avoid the Loli then I'll take a pass on this one.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I am with Naxos I really don't mind the domination path if it's mixed with some love. In a lot of games domination often means you treat the girls like shit almost like slaves, in thoses cases yeah I am not a fan either.

same....Dom with respect is wonderful. Dom for masochism, not my thing.

Yeah same, though heart makeup girl, Clara and Luana are two that are off my list. If I could get a version of Luna with adblock :ROFLMAO: she'd be back for me.

ohhhhhh I forgot about lil sticker girl. Yeah, she looks like Claire's long lost twin sister. Yep, her too. lol

Reactions: Naxos

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't mind spanking too much, actually started to like it as long as it's just a hand. not a fan of whips, crops etc. Probably one of the best examples of what I like right now is the love/sub route for Eve in Summer Scent or the sub route for (I can't remember the name) but the brunette in sisterly love. Nothing violent or aggressive.. more telling them what they can and can't do. Never been into the bdsm stuff, though I did rather enjoy it in the early parts of Cure my addiction, which surprised me. tie her arms to the bed posts or behind her back and put on a blindfold, I'm super happy. Hog tie her or all bound up in a position she can't move at all. no thanks.
Each person has their tastes. I don't like sex scenes that include "insults" (type slut, whore, and so on). Even if it's something that both of them want, I dislike it. I usually skip them, and if I can I avoid LIs that have scenes like this.
My biggest fetish is that I dislike almost all fetishes. And most of the ones I don't dislike, I have a lack of interest in seeing them.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->