3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why did dev remove the daughter spying on the mom dad kitchen bj?
I tried to pick other option before that, like pretend to let her spook me ,im catching her in the act and picking different choice with wife, but she never comes to peek like in the "first" version

Reactions: Marco0013

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Two errors in the script with the wrong variables... oh the story is terrible and all over the place.

Considering she already knows how the MC feel's as he's already told her he wants her to move in, it's kinda stupid and pointless to want his opinion again on the matter. Maybe the day before on the phone call you didn't push it or whatever the assertive option was when he was talking to the sister. Same for the girls, every one of them said they wanted it while sitting around the dinner table. The only person she had any doubt about was the wife and wanted to make sure that she was totally ok with it and not just being polite.

It is possible to be alpha and dominant without being a total dick about it too.

I've seen lots of criticisms thrown at games, but this is crazy and nothing I can take seriously. :p Sorry couldn't resist a little fun poking. :p:ROFLMAO:
I admit that "all over the place" was an exaggeration. But the rest - I get what you mean and where you come from. But that is not how you would say it I think. The way she says it sounds more like a "they are fine with it, but that does not matter" fashion.

"I know "MC" and the girls want us to move in with you, but what is your stance on this? After all, you are my best friend and your opinion is important to me." - Something like that.

As I said, the writing lacks finesse and probably a better translation. I am not a native speaker myself, so I get it when this is not that easy ^^

Reactions: Naxos

robodude77

May 10, 2019
Hey fortuna95, could you tell me what needs to be done to include your fixes to the game? I don't know if those 2 text.rpy files were named by you or if there were extracted from some other file. Sort of seems like they're meant to compliment the ProloguePatch.rpy file but I'm not familiar with the structure of renpy games but can figure it out if you could point me in the right direction, if you don't mind. Thanks

EDIT: Ah' just realized that those files you attached pertain to the walkthrough mod. So i think that explains that.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, have only played a short bit of this, at the dinner scene where MC has just sent the girls away so the grownups could talk, but I HAVE to say this for any with questions...

the renders and artwork here, are absolutely mind blowing. The scene where the player is introduced to Ruby, MC's niece, is stunningly done and will leave you wanting to re-watch it over and over and over. To that end, a piece of friendly advice. When playing and the MC is just getting home from his interview? SAVE the game. That way, you can re-watch it, over and over and over.

TheRavenRGS

Nov 1, 2020
I am disappointed that the dev removed the fact that the youngest daughter spies on your BJ with the wife.... that was in the original prologue.... and the 4th picture in the OP where is that in the game??
check the developer notes.. scene is gonna be reworked and added in later.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Hey fortuna95, could you tell me what needs to be done to include your fixes to the game? I don't know if those 2 text.rpy files were named by you or if there were extracted from some other file. Sort of seems like they're meant to compliment the ProloguePatch.rpy file but I'm not familiar with the structure of renpy games but can figure it out if you could point me in the right direction, if you don't mind. Thanks

EDIT: Ah' just realized that those files you attached pertain to the walkthrough mod. So i think that explains that.
I think your supposed to replace existing script. It has nothing to do with mods. It's for correcting 2 minor mistakes with incest patch. You can grab already unpacked version there (without prologuePatch.rpy - put this file to game/scripts/ where noPatch.rpy is stored) https://f95zone.to/threads/buried-desires-v0-1-betisis.70122/post-5125485

Do note that old rpyc files shouldn't be left there, delete it after overwriting rpy files. Well, you shouldn't, if you use my archive without starting it first cuz it was already removed.

robodude77

May 10, 2019
I think your supposed to replace existing script. It has nothing to do with mods. It's for correcting 2 minor mistakes with incest patch. You can grab already unpacked version there (without prologuePatch.rpy - put this file to game/scripts/ where noPatch.rpy is stored) https://f95zone.to/threads/buried-desires-v0-1-betisis.70122/post-5125485

Do note that old rpyc files shouldn't be left there, delete it after overwriting rpy files. Well, you shouldn't, if you use my archive without starting it first cuz it was already removed.
Yeah i realized my EDIT statement was false just a min ago. But as the walkthrough mod also includes those files in order to add the highlighted text options, I compared the files to the fixed version, and the mod author has the fixes implemented. At least for the 2 that were mentioned a couple pages back.
Thanks for the response and info

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
this question is for Shaddy's. I first played the game witout the MOD and the scene with Claire in the bedroom where u can pretend to sleep, i did not choose "I said come here" but "Pretend to sleep" and "find out how she is doing in school" ,and managed to get +1 love point with her.
With the Mod u get +1 domination point and after choosing pretend to sleep a lot of text was removed so u can't get the Love point no more.... and i :love: Love point's.
Maybe there's a reason for this? but the dev put that Love point there for us to get it.
Gonna play some more now checking if more changes are made. BTW, i Love your work Shaddy ;)
I played without the mod and installed it just to test this.
This is a bad way how the mod handles it. I gives you a bit of text and forces choices #1 and #2 onto you. The only choice you have in this situation is the order in which you want to see the two scenes. NO way to just chose only one or option #3 and #4 you get without the mod. And you wouldn't even know that there are other choices if you never play without the mod.

A mod of this kind should only give hints and NOT alter the content in any way (or atleast let the player decide if it should be changed)

This makes the mod an absolutely "no go" in my opinion.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Because some people would like to see this fetish, and I personally don t haha
Agreed. Pregnancy is a big turnoff for me, so it would be nice to know in advance if it will be avoidable or mandatory in the future. The dev has plans about it already (as stated by an earlier comment here), but no details yet.

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
I played without the mod and installed it just to test this.
This is a bad way how the mod handles it. I gives you a bit of text and forces choices #1 and #2 onto you. The only choice you have in this situation is the order in which you want to see the two scenes. NO way to just chose only one or option #3 and #4 you get without the mod. And you wouldn't even know that there are other choices if you never play without the mod.

A mod of this kind should only give hints and NOT alter the content in any way (or atleast let the player decide if it should be changed)

This makes the mod an absolutely "no go" in my opinion.
I like to believe Shaddy missed the +1 love point while playing the game. Mostly he uses the MOD-BOTH choice.
And yes, u are right. Do not alter the game in a way u miss importent things.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes