3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I love that the wife Janet is giving off some cuckquean vibes already. That'll make it easy for her to accept all the sex that MC is going to be having, and she'll probably help get sister Amy into bed with MC (showing her it's ok, it's not cheating, and all that).

No age has been given for Emma, but Claire, Nora, and Ruby content is definitely going to need a patch on lewd patcher. Emma and Luna are probably in the clear.

The eight students and three faculty we've met so far are quite interesting. MC's sexually frustrated colleague would be perfect to bring home so that Janet can watch her Master fucking another woman. And I'm looking forward to breaking the Principal.

Some posters are complaining that MC has only had sex with his wife so far, and that just boggles my mind. He's so far had sex with his hot wife every day. No having to rely on dreams or fantasies or watching a third party to have some sex content. This is an absolute win!

MC is now poised to be living in a mansion with seven incredibly attractive girls/women while teaching at a school where he gets to discipline a classroom of sexy snobby bitches, and I can't wait to see what's next for him.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I did that .. i picked the option set that she says shes getting wet... mc says i would like to see that ... then you get interrupted
Tell her you're married, warm response, lie and say your sex life is boring, say your wife is boring, say you're in when she propositions you, profit.

Reactions: TMoney2017

accelturn

May 6, 2020
Very delightful read. This game has a lot of potential with the huge cast and each character being shrouded in mystery. The animation is superb while the designs of the girls are exceptional. I like how there are multiple scenes to choose from with Janet right off the bat. Excited to see the future updates. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: fortuna95

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough Mod Bug

He shows not the right choice.

Emma
Everyting is boring for you. - Correct way - you can get a point
What do you want to watch - Wrong way - the conservation is over and you get no point

Class
What are you reading? - right Choice
Class - Wrong Choice

It looks aso that on some ways you can get some points from different persons. So normally it would better if you get a information.
For example: You meet Gaby in the hallway:decline politely - in green so you use this then
When you would choose "meet" you can meet Chloe later and get a point from here - this way is not in the mood only the point you can get

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really enjoy this game. And with the all the beautiful redheads I'm practically giddy with emotion :love: :ROFLMAO:.

Can't wait to get closer with little Ruby and Emma. Loved the scene with Emma and Christian and how Emma reacts to the MC after we interfere and put a stop to it. One thing that was a bit disappointing though was the MC getting Emma to return back to the way she used to speak to the MC. I liked the change in how she was talking to the MC.

I enjoy the way little Ruby Red looks at me all the time she is really sweet and the scene when she is introduced and she give us that big beautiful smile and jumps into our arms. absolutely loved it.

I love the twins as well but Ava is my favorite. I can see that Olivia is going to need some strong discipline as well. Who knows maybe Olivia will become as sweet as Ava after some tough love ;):devilish:.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
One question, is the version posed here on f95 different then the one on subscribestar? or are they the same.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes