3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Never really had that problem, adult games for me are just that, games. I enjoy going on killing sprees in gta but I would never do that IRL. Just because people might enjoy something in a game doesn't mean that they would enjoy it IRL.
Yeah same, I don't know it was just that day.

And I definitly wasn't saying that if they do stuff in game they want it real life.

I hate that stupid argument that games make people violent and stuff.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I completely agree with you about the argument that games make people violent and stuff. I love playing Far Cry, I cant wait until the newest one comes out. :D

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I completely agree with you about the argument that games make people violent and stuff. I love playing Far Cry, I cant wait until the newest one comes out. :D
Shit you play Far Cry you violent person you, I better let the cops know so they can arrest you before you go on a rampage.

But later... first I have some prostitutes to fuck and then kill in an alley in GTA.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I remember doing that. Go pick up a prostitute have fun wait till they get out of the car run them over grab the cash and repeat or pick one up go flying around town and then jump out as it's about to fly out into the water. I always liked it when you stole a vehicle and the person didn't get out and they are screaming and you just fly around looking for a place to crash it or send it out into the water.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I remember doing that. Go pick up a prostitute have fun wait till they get out of the car run them over grab the cash and repeat or pick one up go flying around town and then jump out as it's about to fly out into the water. I always liked it when you stole a vehicle and the person didn't get out and they are screaming and you just fly around looking for a place to crash it or send it out into the water.
the biggest letdown in GTA was the sex was not as good as what you get when you are playing a VN on here. GTA is like any other FPS it is more about the action than anything. imo :p

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So i've skipped over prologue portions of games before so I have a question about that. Does prologue merely mean where it is at like ver.x? Or does it mean that it is literally just a prologue and will only ever be just that?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
If you allow the user to change the age of your characters, then they can make all characters 18 years old if they want. :)

Reactions: fbass
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes