3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
My game keeps ending after chapter 04, not playing the update, Does anyone else have this prob and no how to fix it?

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Nevermind, it was Buried_Desires_0.4.5_Multi-Mod_bugfix_by_ShaddyModda that caused the issue, fixed now

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I remember Playing this game getting and so hyped up for it but then dev took a u turn, I think at that time to evade patreon rules but it's been 2,3 years since that happened and seems most of his supporters now are on subscribestar if he still is not delivering what he was supposed to deliver or is heistant to do that because of any reason then I don't expect this getting a completed tag and/or people satisfying with it at the same time.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I would recommend that the Dev set up his/her next VN like 98% of the others on here when it comes to words on each click and render pop-up+sentence start times because this "new and improved" version looks and sounds like it was put together by a retarded chimp.

The renders are still awesome, but the characters name tags are all the same color, the sentence structure and grammar are all over the place and my mouse button is getting worn out with how many times I need to click it just to get through one sentence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: misterx2999

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's time to say goodbye to this game, more and more stupid and unnecessary threads, scenes and more characters that are added only to clog and lengthen the whole plot....

The time of waiting for updates is not worth what we get in it, the developer still doesn't deliver on what he promised a few years ago because now every update is getting more and more distant from the main plot, first unnecessary side stories that nobody wanted, then problems with saves, now boring and shorter updates, wasted potential and disappointment....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really understand what the dev is trying to do with the game. I don't understand why he is adding new girls to the game when we barely have any content with the girls already in game. The school stuff seems like it has been completely forgotten. The girls look amazing and the animations are good enough, but the story is all over the place. I was really excited when this first came out, but now I can't really get into the game because there is no clear direction. I feel bad because these things take a lot of time to make and it must suck to work on something and people not liking what you made, but we have to be honest and the reality is that the game as it stands right now, it is not good.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Damn ... another dev using .rar - I have the worst luck trying to open .rar files, why cant people just use .zip. I have downloaded twice from 2 different sites and neither .rar will open nor will it allow me to convert to .zip

• Angry
Reactions: wiwem71072

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Damn ... another dev using .rar - I have the worst luck trying to open .rar files, why cant people just use .zip. I have downloaded twice from 2 different sites and neither .rar will open nor will it allow me to convert to .zip
The problem is on your side friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Install a newer winrar version. That used to be a problem quite a while back. Newer compressing softwares came out, and older winrar can have issues with the files created.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The files are created, but with 2 (two) extra folders deep. Just copy and paste the files up two folder levels and all good... It is a hell of a way to run a railroad though... :)

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes