3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Continuation of the previous version, it has some very hot scenes, and some very cute little things.
Oh ok, is the rework of the earlier stuff still planned or has that been dropped? If the dev is still planning on reworking the earlier content I would rather wait for that than finishing this update and then having to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff
Jan 23, 2021
ok... i was on my firrst high school yearr when this came out... 3 yearrs and... well.

is therre actually some loli content? last update... the storry leads to nothing, 3 yearrs and the storry feals like 8% progrress.
so... i dont trrust this dev anymorre haha, so... is therre some loli content is this v0.5?

Reactions: Gourdgone

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
ok... i was on my firrst high school yearr when this came out... 3 yearrs and... well.

is therre actually some loli content? last update... the storry leads to nothing, 3 yearrs and the storry feals like 8% progrress.
so... i dont trrust this dev anymorre haha, so... is therre some loli content is this v0.5?
If I was a suspicious person I would think there is a hidden code buried in this comment. :ROFLMAO:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020

What the fuck were/are you doing on this nsfw hellsite at 14-15?

Sep 29, 2017
Buried Desires [v0.5] [Betisis]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for doing these even tho they're harder to find

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for doing these even tho they're harder to find
Set your search preferences to "most recent' search words like game name (eg; buried desires v0.5 this weeds out a lot of garbage), compressed win, etc.

Here is an example searching game name and version number (won't always work but I find it bypasses all the other compressd posts if the thread has a lot of them).

1687661388459.png

Reactions: Androm3dus

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well, this update was an improvement on the last several, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still feels like he's holding back on the goodies we want, lol.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The dialogue, grammar, overall ability to convey a coherent sentence...whatever you want to classify it as continues to degrade. Between the incoherent pissing contest with the teens and the follow-up encounter with the 2b(I think) cosplayer I just gave up. Only so much I can pretend is due to the MC being a brain damaged John Cena clone, but I repeat myself.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
For all those wishing for more interesting content in this VN I wouldn't hold your breath. Its been 3 years and it's the longest bait and switch I think I've ever seen. Kind of a slimy move.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Don't know if you're trolling or not but I've always suspected underage people roamed through this place, it explains. For the sake of the world though please stay in school.

Regarding the game, there's already the interesting dynamic of the family, that alone should've been enough to create content. Side characters and stories could've came later.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes