3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I could not remember if I played this game before, so I downloaded it.... and once the game introduced Luna I remembered. Game gives you a pretty good MC, puts you in charge of a bunch of sexy school girls, several sexy co-workers and you have a house full of cute girls. And the focus of the game is fucking Luna, and some hooker at some crappy apartment. WTF, talk about missed opportunities to make a fucking great game. Luna is one of the worst characters ever. I hope I can remember to never download this crap again.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
After a while, I start to lose track a little of all the characters in the game. I put together a little visual guide for myself to help me remember them all. I'm posting them here, in case anyone else finds them useful also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've left off what seem like extraordinarily minor characters who don't seem like they'll be in the game any further going forward, like the hotel receptionist.
starting from the top and left
F M K F M K
K M F K F M
F M K K K K
F K M M F K
K F M

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
F M K F M K
K M F K F M
F M K K K K
F K M M F K
K F M
Kill, Marry, Fuck? Really? This feels completely like a harem game (full or just several smaller ones). I don't think you need to choose anything.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
F M K F M K
K M F K F M
F M K K K K
F K M M F K
K F M
Besides Luna, I think it will be a long time before you can F any of the others, especially at the rate the game has been released.
Another 7 months and the game has been going for 3 years, and it has barely gone anywhere, other than pounding some randoms.

Last edited:

RezzakX35DT

Apr 10, 2020
F M K F M K
K M F K F M
F M K K K K
F K M M F K
K F M

Что означает это ?

Jan 8, 2020
something strange happened to me today, i downloaded the latest version a bit ago, and unzipped it, then deleted the zip yesterday.
Today tho, the full ZIP of the game popped up in my /local/Temp file as a weirdly named rar.part file which, when opened gave me a full zip of the game.
That never happened before for any other game so i'm very confused about this, any idea where that came from ?

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
something strange happened to me today, i downloaded the latest version a bit ago, and unzipped it, then deleted the zip yesterday.
Today tho, the full ZIP of the game popped up in my /local/Temp file as a weirdly named rar.part file which, when opened gave me a full zip of the game.
That never happened before for any other game so i'm very confused about this, any idea where that came from ?
the .part are the mechanic deployed by the browser when downloading files. It is normally deleted when the download finishes. But not always. It's usually due to an error that it isn't, but sometimes it's possible to be left after completion (especially since you said it's in the Temp folder... cleanup rarely happens there). What you described is also the common outcome when you give the Open command instead of the Download command.

Jan 8, 2020
the .part are the mechanic deployed by the browser when downloading files. It is normally deleted when the download finishes. But not always. It's usually due to an error that it isn't, but sometimes it's possible to be left after completion (especially since you said it's in the Temp folder... cleanup rarely happens there). What you described is also the common outcome when you give the Open command instead of the Download command.
i see, i just tried doing the download and deleting history and it repopped in the temp file since the DL failed. So it must have been that but i forgot i had to redo the download on saturday since it was so late. Thanks for the clarification ! :)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
What was the point of the MC's second visit to the therapist if he had to cut it short and went to save Luna? Did I miss something? I found the therapist to be very hot in the prologue, especially with the pantyhose on her beautiful long legs.
I had high hopes for her. )) The second visit - no pantyhose, no meaningful interaction with her. Then she just simply disappeared like everybody in this bloody game. (

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: El_Loco

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
I don't even remember who Nora is at this point but if it's not the wife or just some random character there is no sex. Check back next year after another remake maybe.
thanks
im new to the game did not know it take a while for update
Nora is his Blonde Daughter

SpeedZoner

May 31, 2022
hello...
is there sex scene with Nora or not yet?
and how to get it if there is.
thanks.
There's not even a lewd scene with her, nor with ruby, or claire or emma, also nothing for the twins, and nothing for mia and nothing for zoey.

The only sex scenes is with his wife, step-sister, step-niece and a couple of random girls you'll only see once.

The game take a turn for the worse the moment you pass the prologue.

Reactions: toorfu
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes