3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I guess the post was a poke in the side towards the update frequency and quite the mess this VN became from the Mafia update on.
To me, it sounded like a passive aggressive claim that there is too much off-topic posts. *shrug*

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Yeah a lot of them don't do updates but will keep posting pictures to not get marked abandoned.
true I had a couple normal games on steam in the past year. they post stuff for it a bit then either disappeared or admitted it abandon. Part thought wasting 10 bucks just ask when the next update is and see if i get a reply.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
No update in almost a year now...
What are you on about? Llast update was a month ago and a quite sizeable one at that. Dev has started to try becoming active on his Discord again and has been giving updates a few times for the last month too. Dev also made it clear that the next update will be out in about 2 months (Posted 1 month ago), that update will complete the Ruby event. Update after that will be a rework/remake of the start of the game.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
What are you on about? Llast update was a month ago and a quite sizeable one at that. Dev has started to try becoming active on his Discord again and has been giving updates a few times for the last month too. Dev also made it clear that the next update will be out in about 2 months (Posted 1 month ago), that update will complete the Ruby event. Update after that will be a rework/remake of the start of the game.
i might wait see the next update. but i might support him

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Sooo...I haven't finished 4.5 yet but...when did this become the Olivia game?
The twins leave school and it just follows their life now?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, I somehow missed it and at the last reply checked, downloaded and played.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
what is the loli content up till now , havent played this in ages and after this update just feel im missing things , installed mod and patch but still few content with some of the characters . wonder if i installed everything right lol . cheers.

IEJiaoHeng

Sep 18, 2022
I'm so confused. I was at the part where his wife was giving him a bj in the living room and then suddenly there's a skip to christmas and additionally Claire has schizophrenia or something?

After that there's a scene with Ruby in the park. Is this order correct or did I screw something up?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sooo...I haven't finished 4.5 yet but...when did this become the Olivia game?
The twins leave school and it just follows their life now?
The dev decided to change the flow of things. Now the main story plays mostly throughout. There's a Christmas update after Emma and Claire catch the MC masturbating in the shower, and then it goes back to the main story again. The Twins' story (mostly focused on Olivia) is a side story that you have to pick from the main game menu. There are also two more: Luna's time at the hotel with the MC — which was made into a nightmare instead — and one for Chloe, the principal's assistant.
what is the loli content up till now , havent played this in ages and after this update just feel im missing things , installed mod and patch but still few content with some of the characters . wonder if i installed everything right lol . cheers.
I'm not sure what people consider loli these days (opinions on age below that vary), but I think some qualify. It's possible I'm forgetting someone, but as far as I can remember, there is only Portisha, the vagrant slut in the school parking garage (the MC eats her out); and Luna (in this latest update, vaginal sex w/ creampie).
I'm so confused. I was at the part where his wife was giving him a bj in the living room and then suddenly there's a skip to christmas and additionally Claire has schizophrenia or something?

After that there's a scene with Ruby in the park. Is this order correct or did I screw something up?
I believe it should go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least, for me that was the order of things.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After a while, I start to lose track a little of all the characters in the game. I put together a little visual guide for myself to help me remember them all. I'm posting them here, in case anyone else finds them useful also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've left off what seem like extraordinarily minor characters who don't seem like they'll be in the game any further going forward, like the hotel DJ.

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I started a new game with the latest versions of game and mod.
And got this: What is wrong? Old saves?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I started a new game with the latest versions of game and mod.
And got this: What is wrong? Old saves?
You should ask that over on the mod's thread instead. The traceback looks like an issue with the mod itself. I never had this error when playing the unmodded v0.4.5 so I don't think it's caused by the normal game's code.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes