3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
This is my first time trying this game out, and I'm not too far into it. I think I'm a little ways into version 0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, the games not too shabby. Looking forward to see how the MC deals with these little mouth breathing snobby brats.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
This is my first time trying this game out, and I'm not too far into it. I think I'm a little ways into version 0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, the games not too shabby. Looking forward to see how the MC deals with these little mouth breathing snobby brats.
You better not expect too much.

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
a bit confused regarding relationship & love points. i get love points but what does relationship points do?

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
At risk of getting yelled at because I'm not sure where to go with these questions and because Ruby is the best girl I'll put them here.
I'm willing to throw some money at the creator but
1. I ain't interested in rent seeking I'm willing to throw down $100 or so but want to do it all at once not $10 a month.
2. I aint putting my credit card info on the internet any more, too many problems. I am willing to get a Visa gift card and use that is that a feasible solution?
If this is the wrong place to be asking these questions call me a dumbass and point me to the right place for them.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes