3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Apparently if you're directly linking a patch with loli content here it will get the game banned you have to use lewdpatcher or something similar.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Apparently if you're directly linking a patch with loli content here it will get the game banned you have to use lewdpatcher or something similar.
That has always been the case. Hopefully the latter is still a viable alternative.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That has always been the case. Hopefully the latter is still a viable alternative.
It shouldn't be a problem. Just put the choice at the start of the game, or in the Main Menu. No patch would be needed.

Whether that would pass muster at F95 is another question.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
as he had announced at the beginning, that every 1 month a new novelty (it can go on more than a month, but not on 2).
Congratulations on your effort to make this game the best we've ever played!
Not sure where you read that, but he's aiming for 1.5-2 months between updates, last i saw on his discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lar636

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Not sure where you read that, but he's aiming for 1.5-2 months between updates, last i saw on his discord.
Maybe I forgot to put "approximate" for a month, but even so he had commented that it would not be more than 2 months, I hope that there will be no unforeseen events and that it will delay much more than that ... awaiting the next update.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Friend where you saw in the discord (theirs) that the dev would have said that, I am in the discord and I don't see anything talking about it.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
my IP is not working. i remember playing this a few months ago and there were more scenes. what happened to those?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
my IP is not working. i remember playing this a few months ago and there were more scenes. what happened to those?
Read the dev notes in the OP.

TLDR' removed for reasons, to be added later.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Please don't let this game get deleted! I just recently discovered this and fell in love with it!

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Promising this one.

Ah, how do i get the scene in the 4th pic?

I've seen it...try again with Clara!
What do you mean by "try again" exactly? Talk with her seem to be going interestingly but then Khloe comes up and cockblocks before anything can happen, so slightly confused on what the heck went wrong. :cautious:

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017

I would have prefered to learn the correct choices that lead to it first, but yeah, that one indeed. :)
I honestly haven't been there either I ripped this vid from the files. I tried but I didn't make a save that I can get to the teachers lounge scene without starting the game over. I am pretty sure it's part of the mod.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
I honestly haven't been there either I ripped this vid from the files. I tried but I didn't make a save that I can get to the teachers lounge scene without starting the game over. I am pretty sure it's part of the mod.
Friend I got to this part, but because I usually record before choosing which route to play, and then I go back to the saved game and take the other route, thus completing all of them.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Friend I got to this part, but because I usually record before choosing which route to play, and then I go back to the saved game and take the other route, thus completing all of them.
I usually do the same but I played .10 without the mod so when I got to the teachers lounge I had no idea the fingered slobber mouth scene existed. So I saw no reason to save. The whole scene from what I found in the CGI's is that animation I posted so I'm good. HOWEVER ...I am praying to the digital color correcting Gods to please allow me the boot knocking glory that pounding Miss Mia would surely bring.

Mia Anima_02.png

Bastard.rat

Mar 11, 2021
I’m a complete newbie to this site and these types of games. I absolutely love the first part and can’t wait for the next! Can anyone recommend me a similar game to hold me over? Loli, incest, cgi style, and im not really into the cartoony anime looks. Thanks !

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes