3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I’m a complete newbie to this site and these types of games. I absolutely love the first part and can’t wait for the next! Can anyone recommend me a similar game to hold me over? Loli, incest, cgi style, and im not really into the cartoony anime looks. Thanks !
Man, these genres are not particularly revered, because they are a little on the verge of what is permissible :)
But if you are still a fan of kinky business, then you can look in games like: Proud Father (last v.0.4.6), A Family Venture (v.0.6), The guardian (v.0.2)

Reactions: fbass

Bastard.rat

Mar 11, 2021
Man, these genres are not particularly revered, because they are a little on the verge of what is permissible :)
But if you are still a fan of kinky business, then you can look in games like: Proud Father (last v.0.4.6), A Family Venture (v.0.6), The guardian (v.0.2)
Thanks!

Kazukitc

May 31, 2020
I’m a complete newbie to this site and these types of games. I absolutely love the first part and can’t wait for the next! Can anyone recommend me a similar game to hold me over? Loli, incest, cgi style, and im not really into the cartoony anime looks. Thanks !
Proud father

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
i dont know if anyone asked, but is there something wrong with the incest patch? i keep getting told damaged

correction it was my program, it didnt wanna do its fucking job

Last edited:

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I have to say this are possibly the best animations i have seen so far in any game but that kinda gets ruined by the bad loops and pbvious reverse plays.
I like the renders, good quality even on 1440p full screen.

I hope the girls are not to easy to get, that would ruin it for me no matter how good the visuals are.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
WOW! I have to say this game is fantastic so far! For the first time I felt attracted to the MC's wife, and I don't want her dead as soon as possible! His niece (Ruby) is just adorable! And all characters come to life! The options during the sex scene are truly a great feature! I see one problem though, too many characters, players will surely get little content for their favorite one in each update.

Congratulations for an excellent start!
Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
WOW! I have to say this game is fantastic so far! For the first time I felt attracted to the MC's wife, and I don't want her dead as soon as possible! His niece (Ruby) is just adorable! And all characters come to life! The options during the sex scene are truly a great feature! I see one problem though, too many characters, players will surely get little content for their favorite one in each update.

Congratulations for an excellent start!
Keep up the great work!
I think the massive number of characters will be a great selling point in the future once the game is complete.

A character and personality for pretty much everyone. All the characters have distinct personalities and character traits that make them interesting.

I'm particularly interested in breaking Luna over my knee with Ruby watching to humiliate her at this point. For obvious reasons. :p

I also find the dynamic between the twins to be really interesting and it will be interesting to see how they and the other students attempt to rebel. Pretty much all of the plotlines that are currently out intrigue me in one way or another and I can't wait to see what comes next.

As soon as the next update comes out, I'm updating and crackin that open.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes