• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Renders look great. I was just hoping for more content after such a long wait for a new update/game tbh.

Let's see what the future holds

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Discription says there's a stepson. So is there going to be incest ??
well no it wont be incest because "stepson".
still, would have prefered a story without the step.
then again, its patreon and not subscribestar so that might not be possible

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
An incest patch will be added here when it gets to that stage of the game
Thank you!
Though it would be best to open a subscribe star page since patreon will indeed mess with your ability to post stuff anyway.
another game Project Myriam by Zorlun had to make changes because most of his supporters were on patreon and not subscribe star.
Since this is the beginning, you would be able to avoid that should patreon mess with your game.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thank you!
Though it would be best to open a subscribe star page since patreon will indeed mess with your ability to post stuff anyway.
another game Project Myriam by Zorlun had to make changes because most of his supporters were on patreon and not subscribe star.
Since this is the beginning, you would be able to avoid that should patreon mess with your game.
I just think I plan on having two different versions, a non incest one on patreon (so I'm not breaking their rules) and an incest version that I'll post the patch on here and the occasional image to get people in the mood;)

Reactions: Hrk19

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a very interesting start. Firstly she's gorgeous, I really have a thing for fake boobs. The drug making her extremely horny is very hot too, and I like the sound of it making her more sensitive too, hope that that will have some interesting effects. Looking forward to it being updated to make it more lesbian. I'm curious what the doctor will think about this side effect; will she want her to visit more frequently to study her? A bit of medical fetish wouldn't hurt.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I just think I plan on having two different versions, a non incest one on patreon (so I'm not breaking their rules) and an incest version that I'll post the patch on here and the occasional image to get people in the mood;)
One more thing, whats the release schedule going to be like?
monthly?, every two months?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
One more thing, whats the release schedule going to be like?
monthly?, every two months?
If I can i want to have each update ready for $10 patrons every 6 weeks, $5 5 after that, then public every two months. But it depends on how involved each update will be so I can't say for sure, but I'm aiming for sometime in February for v0.10

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
If I can i want to have each update ready for $10 patrons every 6 weeks, $5 5 after that, then public every two months. But it depends on how involved each update will be so I can't say for sure, but I'm aiming for sometime in February for v0.10
might want to open another site too then besides patreon so that your subscribers dont have to wait two months for the uncensored version

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In your other game the females were hot here they are not that is what I mean but yeah you are right the lighting is terrible.
You're entitled to your opinion like everyone else, I personally don't see a problem with the female characters in this game

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
might want to open another site too then besides patreon so that your subscribers dont have to wait two months for the uncensored version
I'll check out subscribestar over the weekend and look at setting up a page there

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes