• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Noteworthy, but not quite fucking excellent.
Looking forward to future releases.

Mar 15, 2018
I'm going to try and improve the lighting for the update
In my eyes the light-settings are just brilliant: In rooms with little spotlights you created really rich renders with lot of contrast and so much movement in the partly shaded face. Even at the doctors place, with neons on the ceiling, you handled it excellent in respect of contrast and saturation.

These exquisite renders made me really watch the renders one by one.

In addition to that: Gestures and postures are stunning and insteresting.

Keep your style, because that´s what most of the games here are lacking.

Cheers, Boris

(Professional photographer since 26 years)

Reactions: cloudstrife

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'll be making some tweaks to it for those who want a lesbian only path, I'll add them in when I get the update ready (hopefully sometime in February but I can't say for sure)
Even though she's married you won't have to do any hetero stuff if you don't want to (once I've done the little changes I need to make that is) so you'll definitely be able to to play it fully lesbian
I'm looking forward to it!:love:

Reactions: cloudstrife

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looks like Christmas is coming early for you all, I couldn't find the updated version for 0.05 to upload here so for this once i've uploaded the full 0.10 publicly on patreon an UncleVT should be uploading it here too soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balu83 and stahalle

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if you noticed but MC's face looks like Chuck's bride, if you could make the face a little more round and less triangular it would be better, I haven't played the game yet because I don't like to play without some Interesting content, but I'll give this game a shot when I have more tags and have something sexual.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't know if you noticed but MC's face looks like Chuck's bride, if you could make the face a little more round and less triangular it would be better, I haven't played the game yet because I don't like to play without some Interesting content, but I'll give this game a shot when I have more tags and have something sexual.
I'm going to see what I can do about her cheeks being a bit sunken

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Considering we have a "Birth Control Drug" guessing no chance of pregnancy, or risky sex, or impregnation in this one? Adds an edge and consequence with her in the future with one of some of the LIs.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Considering we have a "Birth Control Drug" guessing no chance of pregnancy, or risky sex, or impregnation in this one? Adds an edge and consequence with her in the future with one of some of the LIs.
No I don't have any plans for a pregnancy path in the game

Reactions: metalspace
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes